ARE BLACK GIRLS SEXIER TODAY?
2017-07-13 12:36:40 UTC
Is it me, or do black girls seem a lot prettier these days?
Personally, I've always liked dark-skinned babes. In fact, my very first girlfriend (in first grade) was black. Her name, I recall, was MaeOla. I've lived a long life now, and from time to time I have fondly remembered her. I bet she grew up to be a real beauty.

How about you? Got any black tales?
dolf
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 12:56:20 UTC
Is it me, or do black girls seem a lot prettier these days?
Personally, I've always liked dark-skinned babes. In fact, my very first girlfriend (in first grade) was black. Her name, I recall, was MaeOla. I've lived a long life now, and from time to time I have fondly remembered her. I bet she grew up to be a real beauty.
How about you? Got any black tales?
I got some black tale in the service once. I wuz on liberty in Chicago and bought some nookie in a bar.
Fuckin' hawt!
dolf
2017-07-13 13:39:48 UTC
SUBJECT: REPORT TO POLICE OVER DUMPING OF RUBBISH IN YORK ST, SALE

This is an unusual box of litter comprising plastic soft drink (with tops),
and several beer bottles which are more recent, with one in proximity and
one around the corner.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRVVYaDUzSTJ5Nnc

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRExiWFY2NmdrVEk

Remarkably the item contains dry grass sprigs as if it were to be an act of
witchcraft {ie.

A-U-M:

#446 = #40, #6, #400 as To die (of natural causes); to wither up (of a
tree); to lie waste (of a field); to faint (of the heart); to perish (of a
state)

} which is today's attribute.

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.13

The date of the item is 13 November 2012 and the box is a personal item
addressed to:

Lorna Griggs
Unit 4/7-9 Dwyer Street Morwell VIC 3840

It has been removed and will be subject to routine Council garbage disposal
which is scheduled to occur in our street tomorrow.

- dolf

SUBJECT WAS: IS D.O.L.F. STALKING ME?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:
If he is, I will have him brought before the INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL OF
CYBER STALKERS. There he shall face the full fury of GLOBAL WRATH!

BTW, this is Dolf at his trial for inhumanities:

Any questions??

DOLF: "YES

***@ck off you RIGHTS 4 WHITES Vietnam KNIGHTS ***@ckhead treasonous scum.

WHEN WILL YOU DO THE NATION A FAVOUR AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD?"

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
%
she didn't but shre blows me real good
Colonel Edmund J. Burke