unflattering picture of Trumph
Add Reply
Eris
2017-03-07 05:34:42 UTC
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/8xEI-x8YqyuxyS8teEVVm7cfIE6CH-ApEZijvRJJnAghqBeMdF_d_nQVsUYiC6zIu8qDZ93JOVNnwbsld1DQfQdT4eIibXCYdpPPgA8HlEM3hncd5v5mPE5m2lM=w5000-h5000
!Jones
2017-03-08 02:20:19 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

Uuuh, Eris, old buddy; there simply aren't any flattering pictures of
Cheeto that will ever see daylight.

And, you know... it's true; the media really *are* out to get him.
But, wasn't he the one who picked the fight? I have never made any
secret that my field is education with some administrative
background... not real successful, mind you, but I'm happily retired
and teaching as much as I want to.

Anyway, we had a mantra: you *never* pick a fight with someone who
buys ink by the barrel. It's essentially the same in the digital
world. Cheeto ain't gonna win this one. The only pictures of Tango
that will *ever* be published are gonna have his mouth wide open...
and yeah, I *have* noticed that. The poor guy looks like he's in the
dentist's chair!

Jones
Eris
I see he is personally greeting grade school children visiting the whitehouse.
!Jones
2017-03-08 13:00:51 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

Which whitehouse?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-08 13:22:53 UTC
Post by Eris
I see he is personally greeting grade school children visiting the whitehouse.
Which whitehouse?
Er, pardon me.... but are two two libtards lookin' fer a cheap motel room?