HUH? HAY! SHEEMSH I'm being SHTALKED...not only by Roman the Illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER butt also by, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass!
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-11 18:18:12 UTC
HUH?

This GOTTA be a MITZVAH!

The two shubhuman shemites are running themselves ragged following up
on all my poshtsh!

LOLOK!

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-11 18:23:12 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:18:12 -0700, Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
HUH?
Are you dumb or what?
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
This GOTTA be a MITZVAH!
Slapping you around and making you bleed and screech certainly is!
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
The two shubhuman shemites are running themselves ragged following up
on all my poshtsh!
Your DESPERATION is showing, my punching bag!
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you're deep-throating,
cocksucking Razovic?
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-11 18:27:11 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 20:23:12 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

And, as if on cue, the Foreskin Peeler follows up after only 5
minutes!

Now where's jew pedo Baruch?

Up, this kind of skata, you just can't make!

The Peeler
2017-07-11 18:44:34 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
[FLUHS Grik skata]
And, as if on cue, the Foreskin Peeler follows up after only 5
minutes!
Now where's jew pedo Baruch?
Up, this kind of skata, you just can't make!
I LIKE it when you BLEED like that, my favourite bleeding punching bag! LOL
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-11 19:40:23 UTC
He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-11 19:39:21 UTC
Learn English, old pedo.