I OPENED MY MAIL
2017-12-06 03:28:24 UTC
And received an offer for one of them Mastercard Black (the Luxury card).

Indeed, Mastercard knows when a feller's got uh exemplary credit standing, as do I.
So I laughed a tad when I saw the $495.00 annual fee.

I'm thinking of thankin' them for da offer, which something like..."Dearest Mastercard Black, Just a little note to let you know. When I'm about to get cornholed, please put a little lube on the dildo first.

LOL
dolf
2017-12-06 07:35:35 UTC
Your organised crime gang has failed..

BOOWHO: “You dont want my excuses?

Im not offering excuses. Im also not part of the petty childish games that
the two of you of been taking part in. Its pathetic to think that the two
of you actually call yourselves intellectual adults.

Im sick of having to try and keep the peace with everyone around here. I
have more than earned my right to been shown respect by people around here,
alot more than you have done.”

MOI: “Again a total lack of empathy and indeed taking sides: “alot more
than you have done.”

My only other objection is of the drunkard ... who was rejected due a foul
mouthed contempt and hatred shown first towards me.

I have only sought to avoid on intellectual grounds my neighbour’s
murderous as barbarous intentions.

And if that should occur you will be impugned by an unwavering loyalty of
association with an individual suspected to be involved with organised
crime.

It would be reasonable to presume that my integrity is self validated by
the reality where security agencies monitoring (ie. I am involved within
anti-terrorism as intellectual pursuits of which you are aware) of my
private SMSes find them entirely in accordance with my public statements.

So keep your accusations factual, logical, plausible, civil, and don’t be
so willing to declare you misplaced loyalty towards the nation by other
[foreign] interests.

This is my last message to you, because ideally if there was any meaningful
friendship you would have said, “can I clean that mailbox mess up for you”
as indeed consistent with the many acts of goodwill without requital shown
towards you.

At your convenience could you return that CD-ROM of Intellectual Property
marked with a CROSS so that no one would know.

As which I had given you out of an express concern for PERSONS who might be
insidiously impugning your integrity.

As I no longer have such a concern for you.”

BOOWHO: “Do you no longer have the concern because you realise that you
where wrong?”

MOI: “Just return the CD-ROM as it is a technology capable of measuring
good intentions and hence truth and wrong.”

BOOWHO: “Well it hasnt proven very effective so far.
Ill return it when i have a spare moment”

MOI: “On the contrary...

...this is what I proposed today so as to resolve several global issues and
I expect given its robustness that it will be universally adopted ($10
billion a day is a conservative estimation):

— THE @1 / @5 AS KEYS OF SOVEREIGNTY AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE
This situation applies equally to Israel / Palestinians conflict of
Sovereignty / Al Aqsa Mosque {Judaism / Islam} dynamic as it does to the
British / Irish question or the relationship between Britain / European
Union {and between Sovereign States themselves}.

This is how Israel {A-U-M / Y-M-T-A} may have effective voice to wrestle
the stones of the Jerusalem Temple from Islamic hands.

I am neither a lawyer, judge or a statesman (ie. politician} and so I would
defer to their relative areas of expertise with respect to the utilisation
of any intellectual TETRAD as any mutually agreed TRANSFORMATIONAL
PROTOTYPE {#8} and how this is to affect the #9 - Autonomy Prototype.

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within metaphysical
/ metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture of the document
most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process with them temporal.

Let me explain that to you in relation to public advice given to our Prime
Minister [the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull] with whom I have previously
corresponded over Jewish Holocaust issues and he had the self same day
taken suitable action, who is later today [31 October 2017] to sign an
agreement with Israel: No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian
identity as ethos of "OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject
CATEGORICALLY your unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to
Foreign Powers {ie. especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman
Catholic [by] Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts
to impose a substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to
usurp @1 the Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

[snipped for brevity]

So don’t vomit 🤮.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And received an offer for one of them Mastercard Black (the Luxury card).
Indeed, Mastercard knows when a feller's got uh exemplary credit standing, as do I.
So I laughed a tad when I saw the $495.00 annual fee.
I'm thinking of thankin' them for da offer, which something
like..."Dearest Mastercard Black, Just a little note to let you know.
When I'm about to get cornholed, please put a little lube on the dildo first.
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David
2017-12-06 16:55:30 UTC
have some maxwell coffee
Jack G...
2017-12-06 18:11:50 UTC
Post by David
have some maxwell coffee
The mail was a complaint letter from Dolf saying your posts are too long.
dolf
2017-12-06 19:11:02 UTC
Americanisms
Post by David
have some maxwell coffee
DOUWE EGBERTS

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-07 16:42:41 UTC
Scabies
Post by David
tics around the eye and mouth
Americanisms
Post by David
have some maxwell coffee
DOUWE EGBERTS
— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“What of Godhead.
And imago dei.
Or truth convey?
By pure conceit.

Why be wicked.
Such as thee.
Of blasphemy.
Selfish deceit.

Whom did bleed.
Was it not for me?
Your cock deny.
Now all forfeit.”

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of the
Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34} relative to the
equivalence of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 / #81}]

I ought to point out that the term ‘bleed’ refers to TIME magazines red
border and is of printed matter which tends to run off the edges of a page,
either by design or through mutilation caused by too close trimming.

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do
it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
testimony of JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH
{Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}:

Worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
[Revelation 19:10 (KJV)]

"And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art
true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but
teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar,
or not?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David
2017-12-07 16:46:05 UTC
I suppose.

"dolf" wrote in message news:n9ydnfkSm8oc8rTHnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...

Scabies
Post by David
have some maxwell coffee
DOUWE EGBERTS
— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“What of Godhead.
And imago dei.
Or truth convey?
By pure conceit.

Why be wicked.
Such as thee.
Of blasphemy.
Selfish deceit.

Whom did bleed.
Was it not for me?
Your cock deny.
Now all forfeit.”

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

http://youtu.be/KYt8Ia2nCWk

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/weddingblues.jpg>

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-07 17:02:35 UTC
Scurvy dog 🐕 .

Where’s the Kernel?
Post by David
I suppose.
Scabies
Post by David
tics around the eye and mouth
Americanisms
Post by David
have some maxwell coffee
DOUWE EGBERTS
— STEPHEN COLBERT BEGS THE UK TO IGNORE DONALD TRUMP AND 'TAKE US BACK'

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 December, 2017

I’m a Dutch boy on crutches and there has been a beat up.

You greedy pricks stole my neighbour’s bicycle and the garden hose.

We have an issue with a Marion statue within the garden park nearby.

So what then is your problem excepting a misplaced haughty self-ego?

Blow your trump-et... eh?

Isn’t there a word for that which rhymes with pumpkin?

<http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stephen-colbert-donald-trump-uk-britain-take-us-back-theresa-may-tweets-britain-first-a8088526.html>

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE
2017: "The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world?

*G*"

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

[...]

— DOING THE ***@MPKIN MONO SYM-BULIMIA —

CY NO CU
OH YO MO
OF TU TU
OR MU MU
SO IN TO
YE LA LA
TA TA BI"

YOUTUBE: “Jarvis Cocker KLF Justified and Ancient (HD Version”

SISTER JUJITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0156 HOURS ON 2017:
"Whatever fits COLONEL

Sister FIONA
p.s.[s.t.]
I 👁 love you"

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“Softly softly
Catchy monkey.
Such tucker
As bushmeat.

Looky Looky.
On the money.
Witless wanker.
Seditious heat.

Lies ‘n porky.
Dense donkey.
Endless rancour.
Diseased treat.”

YOUTUBE: “I am, You are, We are Australian”

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 December 2017

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David
2017-12-07 17:26:06 UTC
I sort of get around to it.

"dolf" wrote in message news:StOdnXbDBe226bTHnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...

Scurvy dog 🐕 .

Where’s the Kernel?
Post by David
I suppose.
Scabies

http://youtu.be/Y7tvauOJMHo

http://youtu.be/WwsVlWlHju0

http://youtu.be/rjkrjYitgeA

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-07 17:28:20 UTC
Asshole
Post by David
I sort of get around to it.
Scurvy dog 🐕 .
Where’s the Kernel?
Post by David
I suppose.
Scabies

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David
2017-12-08 10:55:26 UTC
I sort of grab at it sometimes.

"dolf" wrote in message news:buednX0cru2p57THnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...

Asshole
Post by David
I sort of get around to it.
Scurvy dog 🐕 .
Where’s the Kernel?
Post by David
I suppose.
Scabies

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-08 10:59:34 UTC
David
2017-12-08 11:58:11 UTC
These drafts are really something, aren't they?
dolf
2017-12-08 12:07:39 UTC
David
2017-12-08 12:12:15 UTC
yes there is roaring here
dolf
2017-12-08 12:15:27 UTC
David
2017-12-08 12:16:48 UTC
where you uptight?
dolf
2017-12-08 12:28:03 UTC
David
2017-12-08 12:31:41 UTC
I suppose I saw that.
dolf
2017-12-08 12:35:04 UTC
David
2017-12-08 13:58:13 UTC
I sort of am impolite.
dolf
2017-12-08 14:36:41 UTC
David
2017-12-08 17:01:51 UTC
Hi, I am fine.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-08 19:04:13 UTC
Dolf, you don't got the credit rating for "The Luxury Card."
David
2017-12-08 19:30:33 UTC
"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message news:ImBWB.11687$***@fx35.iad...

Dolf, you don't got the credit rating for "The Luxury Card."

I can't get that card.