HUH? YES! chickenshit jewboi Klaun Shittinb'ricks lied, wriggled and evaded in order not to get 'holocausted'®™ and is now officially a 'holocaust survivor'®™! What a MITZVAH!
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-16 18:03:40 UTC
Mazel tov!

L'chaim!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
Jack G
2017-06-16 18:15:37 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Mazel tov!
L'chaim!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
I will give you a grade of B+ just for your psycho babble.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-16 18:28:51 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:15:37 -0700 (PDT), fake vet Jack G
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 11:03:49 AM UTC-7, Mary
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Mazel tov!
L'chaim!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
I will give you a grade of B+ just for your psycho babble.
YOU get an F for YOURS, Jacqui!

The Peeler
2017-06-16 19:39:24 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:28:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Jack G
I will give you a grade of B+ just for your psycho babble.
YOU get an F for YOURS, Jacqui!
Oooooh! Usenet's famous lameass "strikes" back! <VBG>
--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2017-06-16 19:39:07 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Mazel tov!
L'chaim!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
What a PRIZE IDIOT! LMAO!
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-06-17 11:53:31 UTC
Sick!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-06-17 11:54:10 UTC
Well, yesh yep.