YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY GUESSED
2017-07-13 15:33:20 UTC
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.

2017-07-13 15:42:13 UTC
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
They feel safe with you because you only like little boys.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 16:20:20 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:33:20 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
Unfortunately (or not) they're all LADYBOYZ!

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-13 16:42:53 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:20:20 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
Unfortunately (or not) they're all LADYBOYZ!
Unfortunately for you, YOU are NOT among those ladies, Miss Recktum! <BG>
--
serb bitch Razovic would LIKE to fuck, but CAN'T:
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
MID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>
Jack G...
Get your feeble mind out of the gutter. This was a joke.
%
2017-07-13 17:23:30 UTC
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
so is a pedicure so you're just like dirty feet
David
2017-07-15 12:22:43 UTC

like his?
David
2017-07-13 17:47:24 UTC
I may get an exam.

%
2017-07-13 17:55:14 UTC
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
David
2017-07-13 18:03:01 UTC
lamp, speak clearly.

"%" wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...

crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
%
2017-07-13 18:24:02 UTC
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
David
2017-07-13 20:37:57 UTC
he was here this morning

"%" wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...

where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
%
2017-07-13 20:45:25 UTC
did he go to the barbuque
Post by David
he was here this morning
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
David
2017-07-13 22:10:08 UTC
no, I only saw him for a moment in the dining area

"%" wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...

did he go to the barbuque
Post by David
he was here this morning
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
%
2017-07-13 22:19:31 UTC
send bucky out to look for him
Post by David
no, I only saw him for a moment in the dining area
did he go to the barbuque
Post by David
he was here this morning
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
2017-07-13 22:21:33 UTC
Post by David
no, I only saw him for a moment in the dining area
did he go to the barbuque
Post by David
he was here this morning
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
This is the same psycho babble you use at alt.checkmate.
David
2017-07-15 06:45:14 UTC
I'm wildly popular with the the bug sprayers.

Post by David
no, I only saw him for a moment in the dining area
did he go to the barbuque
Post by David
he was here this morning
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
%
2017-07-13 23:00:57 UTC
did you check on him
Post by David
no, I only saw him for a moment in the dining area
did he go to the barbuque
Post by David
he was here this morning
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
David
2017-07-15 09:48:43 UTC
I hear it a little. I won't think of it.

Post by David
no, I only saw him for a moment in the dining area
did he go to the barbuque
Post by David
he was here this morning
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
%
2017-07-15 18:04:48 UTC
use planned parenthood
Post by David
no, I only saw him for a moment in the dining area
did he go to the barbuque
Post by David
he was here this morning
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
%
2017-07-13 23:01:46 UTC
Post by David
no, I only saw him for a moment in the dining area
did he go to the barbuque
Post by David
he was here this morning
where is bill bailey
Post by David
lamp, speak clearly.
crib
Post by David
I may get an exam.
That I'm wildly popular with the ladies.
David
2017-07-15 12:30:17 UTC
I get ignored when I fight in bed.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-15 12:24:35 UTC
Is that when the doctors give you the anal probe?
%
2017-07-15 17:39:16 UTC
no they use your tongue later
Private Neal D. Warren
2017-07-20 14:18:48 UTC
Post by David
I get ignored when I fight in bed.
Is that when the doctors give you the anal probe?
That makes his hole weak.

--
It is my opinion that a gay man
should not mince words just to