A WORD OF ADVICE FROM YOUR COLONEL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-17 14:47:28 UTC
It's a wise man who (from time to time) remembers to empty the trashcan
in his mailroom.
Think about that....
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-17 15:04:11 UTC
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 07:47:28 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's a wise man who (from time to time) remembers to empty the trashcan
in his mailroom.
Think about that....
Double wides such as Sunshit Shiteau in nigger trailer parks got,
mailrooms???

LOLOK
Jack G
Why do you keep sniffing at Burke's butt?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Because she wants me like no other, Jack.
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-17 17:19:32 UTC
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:00:55 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 8:04:09 AM UTC-7, NEMO (not
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 07:47:28 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's a wise man who (from time to time) remembers to empty the trashcan
in his mailroom.
Think about that....
Double wides such as Sunshit Shiteau in nigger trailer parks got,
mailrooms???
LOLOK
Why do you keep sniffing at Burke's butt?
Because she wants me like no other, Jack.
NO body wants you, KKKoloon...not even the apes you fall in love with
every day!
The Peeler
2017-03-17 19:18:16 UTC
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:19:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Jack G
Why do you keep sniffing at Burke's butt?
Because she wants me like no other, Jack.
NO body wants you, KKKoloon...not even the apes you fall in love with
every day!
Yes, and that NOBODY who wants him so much is ...YOU!
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Why do YOU, fake vet Jackass G.?
The Peeler
2017-03-17 19:16:49 UTC
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:18:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Jack G
Why do you keep sniffing at Burke's butt?
Why do YOU, fake vet Jackass G.?
ANSWER his question, if a human stoops down and asks you something, serb
sow!
--
Michael Ejercito about The Rectum:
" You are worth less than Jewish diarrhoea."
MID: <b07f4981-516b-4ad4-8439-***@i7g2000pbf.googlegroups.com>
Stagger Lee
2017-03-19 13:57:40 UTC
Post by Jack G
Why do you keep sniffing at Burke's butt?
You sound jealous..little Jackie.

LoLoLoL

The Peeler
2017-03-17 15:37:19 UTC
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 08:04:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's a wise man who (from time to time) remembers to empty the trashcan
in his mailroom.
Think about that....
Double wides such as Sunshit Shiteau in nigger trailer parks got,
mailrooms???
YOU better remember emptying your colostomy bag from time to time, you
housebound stinking cripple!
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"? Is that the sound you make when you choke on your own dick, you
miserable housebound cocksucking wanker? LOL
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Just do as I tell you or I'll kick yer teeth down yer throat.
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-17 17:20:37 UTC
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:04:58 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 3/17/2017 8:04 AM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 07:47:28 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's a wise man who (from time to time) remembers to empty the trashcan
in his mailroom.
Think about that....
Double wides such as Sunshit Shiteau in nigger trailer parks got,
mailrooms???
LOLOK
Just do as I tell you or I'll kick yer teeth down yer throat.
You'd have to grow a pair first, you moulie asshole...and that'll
NEVER happen.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-17 17:30:06 UTC
On 3/17/2017 10:20 AM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:04:58 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 3/17/2017 8:04 AM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 07:47:28 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's a wise man who (from time to time) remembers to empty the trashcan
in his mailroom.
Think about that....
Double wides such as Sunshit Shiteau in nigger trailer parks got,
mailrooms???
LOLOK
Just do as I tell you or I'll kick yer teeth down yer throat.
You'd have to grow a pair first, you moulie asshole...and that'll
NEVER happen.
Usually I don't hit women, Miss Recktum. But in yer case I'll make an
exception.
LOL
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-17 19:19:30 UTC
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:30:06 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
[...]
You'd STILL need to grow a pair to hit a woman, KKKoloon...if you ever
FIND one! LOLOK
The Peeler
2017-03-17 19:50:23 UTC
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:19:30 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Usually I don't hit women, Miss Recktum. But in yer case I'll make an
exception.
LOL
You'd STILL need to grow a pair to hit a woman, KKKoloon...if you ever
FIND one! LOLOK
Talking about yourself again, you endlessly projecting dumb psychotic bitch?
LOL
--
P-Dub about our resident sexual cripple Goran Razovic:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.
MID: <RWvet.2816$***@newsfe16.iad>
The Peeler
2017-03-17 19:15:54 UTC
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:20:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Just do as I tell you or I'll kick yer teeth down yer throat.
You'd have to grow a pair first, you moulie asshole...and that'll
NEVER happen.
Bit ironic, coming from a blatant sexual cripple like you, dumb housebound
Goran Razovic. Don't you think so, too? <G>
--
P-Dub to Goran Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Berry)
2017-03-17 19:01:14 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Just do as I tell you or I'll kick yer teeth down yer throat.
"I read this in the paper this morning: New York City has a priest shortage.
So you see, there is some good news in the world.... To give you an idea
how bad it is, earlier today in Brooklyn an alter boy had to grope himself."
Doug Laidlaw
2017-03-18 14:55:48 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's a wise man who (from time to time) remembers to empty the trashcan
in his mailroom.
Think about that....
If he doesn't want his partner to read his mail. That is why Samuel
Pepys wrote his diary in code. A book on social history quotes his
recordings of how far he got with the maids.

Doug.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-18 16:19:11 UTC
Post by Doug Laidlaw
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's a wise man who (from time to time) remembers to empty the trashcan
in his mailroom.
Think about that....
If he doesn't want his partner to read his mail. That is why Samuel
Pepys wrote his diary in code. A book on social history quotes his
recordings of how far he got with the maids.
Doug.
Thanks again, Doug, for that injection. I have only this to say about
the use of the word "partner." It conjurers up notions of faggism,
which dances about in my brain. It may be politically correct, but the
term is highly suspect.