MY SLAVER OF JANUARY 2, 2018
2018-01-02 17:59:58 UTC
Let this poast mark The Furst slaver of pizza for 2018.
Checkmate
2018-01-03 03:30:01 UTC
Checkmate! In article <vMP2C.62874$***@fx25.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Let this poast mark The Furst slaver of pizza for 2018.
Your mama gives good slaver.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

The Killer Asswurm (who's so sick he's actually dying) threatens me: "i
guess i'm glad you'll never face me , two attempted murder raps is more
than enough".

LOL!

"i get support here it's just written between the lines"

-persent The Asswurm, trying to explain that people really DO like him...
but they have to write it "between the lines". You know... the parts
where everything's blank.

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Assworm!
Checkmate
2018-01-04 06:25:56 UTC
Checkmate! In article <k%73C.15886$***@fx09.iad>, ***@std-
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Let this poast mark The Furst slaver of pizza for 2018.
Your mama gives good slaver.
Assworm!
No, I believe YOU are.

all rights reserved
%
good then i'm not
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-04 16:38:59 UTC
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Let this poast mark The Furst slaver of pizza for 2018.
Your mama gives good slaver.
Assworm!
No, I believe YOU are.
good then i'm not
Percy answers to assworm...noted and logged.

%
good then i'm not
Checkmate

all rights reserved