THE NIGGER YOU VOTED FOR IS A WIRE TAPPER
2017-03-04 16:26:28 UTC
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-04 16:43:50 UTC
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 08:26:28 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
It's certainly where a darkie like YOU belongs: welcome to gen pop,
KKKoloon!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-04 16:46:02 UTC
On 3/4/2017 8:43 AM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 08:26:28 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
It's certainly where a darkie like YOU belongs: welcome to gen pop,
KKKoloon!
Fluck you and the horse's ass you rode in on, asshole biatch!
LOL
Jack G.
You are wasting your time replying to a brain dead faggot loon.
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-04 18:23:23 UTC
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 09:00:25 -0800 (PST), "fake vet Jack G."
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 3/4/2017 8:43 AM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 08:26:28 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
It's certainly where a darkie like YOU belongs: welcome to gen pop,
KKKoloon!
Fluck you and the horse's ass you rode in on, asshole biatch!
LOL
You are wasting your time replying to a brain dead faggot loon.
In other words, KKKoloon shouldn't waste his moulie time on fellow
fake vets like you, asshole!
The Peeler
2017-03-04 18:38:27 UTC
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 10:23:23 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Jack G.
You are wasting your time replying to a brain dead faggot loon.
In other words, KKKoloon shouldn't waste his moulie time on fellow
fake vets like you, asshole!
"Brain dead faggot loon"!!! LOL Yep, that's you, dumb anal Razovic! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2017-03-04 22:33:20 UTC
Post by Jack G.
You are wasting your time replying to a brain dead faggot loon.
In other words, KKKoloon shouldn't waste his moulie time on fellow
fake vets like you, asshole!
"Brain dead faggot loon"!!! LOL Yep, that's you, dumb anal Razovic! LOL
Yep, Jack said a mouthful, and it's in Miss Recktum's mouth.
LOL
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-04 18:22:14 UTC
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 08:46:02 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 3/4/2017 8:43 AM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 08:26:28 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
It's certainly where a darkie like YOU belongs: welcome to gen pop,
KKKoloon!
Fluck you and the horse's ass you rode in on, asshole biatch!
LOL
Greek you and the moulie tranny who rode in on you, you black bastard!
LOLOK
The Peeler
2017-03-04 18:37:13 UTC
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 10:22:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Fluck you and the horse's ass you rode in on, asshole biatch!
LOL
Greek you and the moulie tranny who rode in on you, you black bastard!
LOLOK
Instead, your own "life" keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day! LOL
--
Michael about dumb anal Razovic:
"He values Judenhass, rectums, and shit."
MID: <o9euij$3is$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Berry)
2017-03-04 19:58:03 UTC
IN MEMORIAM: poem for my friend and lover Nicky
Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking limey nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Peeler
2017-03-04 17:08:09 UTC
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 08:43:50 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
It's certainly where a darkie like YOU belongs: welcome to gen pop,
KKKoloon!
Driveling idiot!
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-03-04 17:35:22 UTC
Checkmate! In article <OUBuA.4080$***@fx37.iad>, ***@t-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
Presidents never go to jail, or most of 'em could have for one reason or
another. They have underlings to go to jail for them, then they get a
sweetheart deal and a whole lot of financial "appreciation". It's the
American Way.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
David

I sure do hope not.
dolf
2017-03-05 11:49:26 UTC
American Way?

How gentlemen
Shall we play
I want to blow.
Will it be then
***@ck you hey!
Or ***@ck me when?
Let's do a show

- dolf
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
Presidents never go to jail, or most of 'em could have for one reason or
another. They have underlings to go to jail for them, then they get a
sweetheart deal and a whole lot of financial "appreciation". It's the
American Way.
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY.”

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS ACTUALITY
AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-03-05 14:44:17 UTC
The American Way

How gentlemen
Shall we play
I want to blow.
What it be then?
***@ck you
hey!
Or ***@ck me when?
Let's do a show.

Hail Compton,
you're quite Someth'n
I've blown my load,
Over a toad.

You fascist jiz-biz.

- dolf
girls.com says...

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2017-03-05 18:12:03 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
Presidents never go to jail, or most of 'em could have for one reason or
another. They have underlings to go to jail for them, then they get a
sweetheart deal and a whole lot of financial "appreciation". It's the
American Way.
The POTUS should be able to get away with a few things.

I favor a constitutional amendment giving him/her
unlimited pussy-grabbing powers. It's what's best for
the country.

Cases in point:
How many wars did Shrub get us into?
How many wars did JFK NOT get us into?
Which one was the legendary pussy-grabber, and which one
was too dumb to pronounce "nuclear"?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-03-05 22:42:48 UTC
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:12:03 +0800, Bite My Shiny Metal Ass wrote:

<...>
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
The POTUS should be able to get away with a few things.
I favor a constitutional amendment giving him/her
unlimited pussy-grabbing powers. It's what's best for
the country.
No, it needs be limited. One sure wouldn't want
the President to grab Pandora's pussy lest his
hand quickly rot off.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-03-06 00:42:02 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>, Bite My
Shiny Metal Ass says...
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
Presidents never go to jail, or most of 'em could have for one reason or
another. They have underlings to go to jail for them, then they get a
sweetheart deal and a whole lot of financial "appreciation". It's the
American Way.
The POTUS should be able to get away with a few things.
I favor a constitutional amendment giving him/her
unlimited pussy-grabbing powers. It's what's best for
the country.
How many wars did Shrub get us into?
How many wars did JFK NOT get us into?
Which one was the legendary pussy-grabber, and which one
was too dumb to pronounce "nuclear"?
I suppose I'd rather have our President grab a pussy than start a war.

all rights reserved
mixed nuts
2017-03-06 03:50:25 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Shiny Metal Ass says...
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
girls.com says...
[...]
War is necessary. It's god's plan. If we don't have many excellent
wars, jesus won't come back bringing peace, love and understanding.
Plus freedom, liberty, justice and the perfuit of happineff with fully
automatic weapons and tactical garb and equipment, as written in the bible.
Grizzly H.
David
2017-03-05 08:17:45 UTC

our leader has rage attacks
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-05 14:12:09 UTC
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
our leader has rage attacks
That's enough outa you, Mister Nutzo. I'm asking yer docs to give you a
lethal injection.

In the words of John Luc Picard: "Make it so."
David

where to?
%
input
dolf
2017-03-05 11:41:23 UTC
Leave my phone alone ya drone...

Isn't your leader:

MARCUS [C.V. COMPTON SHAW] AURELIUS (***@HOTMAIL.COM)

- dolf
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader will soon get his revenge, and that nigger will be
doing some serious time, in jail, where all the nigs belong.
Discuss....
MARCUS [C.V. COMPTON SHAW] AURELIUS (***@HOTMAIL.COM)

MAIN FACEBOOK PROFILE:

- https://www.facebook.com/ccshaw1 as C.V. COMPTON SHAW

DETAILS ABOUT C.V: "I am a Vietnam Veteran. I was an infantryman in
Vietnam. I served with the U.S. Army; 4th Infantry Division; 2/8th Inf.;
Republic of Vietnam 1969-1970.I hold a B.S. in Biochemistry, a B.B.A. in
Finance, an Associate in Science in Nursing, and an Associate of Applied
Science Legal Assistant-Paralegal.

I belong to the National Society Sons of the American Revolution, the
Sovereign Colonial Society Americans of Royal Descent, The Somerset Chapter
Magna Charta Barons, the Order of Washington, the Plantagenet Society, The
Colonial Order of the Crown, The Descendants of the Most Honourable Order
of the Garter (spelling and title may be incorrect)

[*BUT* *OF* *WHICH* *OUR* *FORMER* *PRIME* *MINISTER* *JOHN* *HOWARD* *WHO*
*WAS* *PRESENT* *WITHIN* *NEW* *YORK* *CITY* *AND* *OBSERVED* *THE* *11*
*SEPTEMBER* *2001* *TERRORIST* *ATTACK* *AS* *EVENT*, *HAS* *SUBSEQUENTLY*
*BEEN* *MADE* *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *SUCH* *HONOURABLE* *ORDER* *OF* *THE*
*GARTER*].

I, also, belong to the National Society Sons and Daughters of the
Pilgrims."

FAVOURITE QUOTES: "Wisdom, Justice, Fortitude, Moderation." This is the
motto of the Stoic philosophy

- https://sites.google.com/site/cvcomptonshaw

"I am a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, the National Society Sons
of the American Revolution, The Order of Washington, the National Society
Sons and Daughters of the Pilgrims, The Somerset Chapter Magna Charta
Barons, the Sovereign Colonial Society Americans of Royal Descent, the
Plantagenet Society, the Colonial Order of the Crown, and the Descendants
of the Most Noble Order of the Garter." [C.V. Compton Shaw, Personal
Associations]

-
https://sites.google.com/site/cvcomptonshaw/home/family/father-s-military-service/personal-associations

EMPATHY FACEBOOK PROFILES:

- https://www.facebook.com/marcus.whitaker as MARCUS AURELIUS

*THE* *AMERICAN* *GENTLEMAN* *MANIFESTO*

GOOGLE DRIVE RESOURCE TO PDF RESOURCES

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda2xKdGw0UVdKSE0

Although, I will graciously give you an opportunity to an answer for the
substantiation as your cause célèbre, but I am intentioned to show you just
how endearing and the depth is this enmity of red as the animosity and
hatred between us.

- dolf

EXCERPTS FROM: "THE ZUCCHINI WARRIORS IN THE MARCH AS THE BOTTLED CAUSE FOR
GRINDR’S TREASON: IT’S NIHILISTIC AND HEDONISTIC OFFSPRING IS ONLY DEATH
AND DESPAIR"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT0J3VXp3aDNIekU

SCRUFF ADMINISTRATION: You provide neither sufficient resource buffer to
make a reasonable complaint; you interfere by unreasonable censorship in
the exercise of my prudence as prerogative of a SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY and
right for which there is an UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION.

And lastly, you will not access external links to the RESOURCES which would
otherwise mitigate your legal accountability and discharge your
responsibility.

Not my problem, as the recompense with be a fearsome exercise in fair and
equitable justice.

A REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSUpRbEY2eHlkeWs

Initial Post: 2 to 5 March, 2017

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-05 14:32:01 UTC
His allegations
against Obama are so pathetic and ridiculous
But he is the President, and just like Bush, he claims the right to
re-write history any way he likes, and to sack anybody who disagrees
with him, including the Judges and Congress, "the divine right to govern
wrong," as they said about the autocratic Stuart kings.
We have our own form of censorship. The you-beaut Broadband has gone
down twice in 3 days.
Doug.
You beaut?
Huh?