-- THE ZUCCHINI WARRIORS IN THE MARCH AS THE BOTTLED CAUSE FOR GRINDR’S TREASON: IT’S NIHILISTIC AND HEDONISTIC OFFSPRING IS ONLY DEATH AND DESPAIR
dolf
2017-03-02 19:57:36 UTC
-- THE ZUCCHINI WARRIORS IN THE MARCH AS THE BOTTLED CAUSE FOR GRINDR’S
TREASON: IT’S NIHILISTIC AND HEDONISTIC OFFSPRING IS ONLY DEATH AND DESPAIR

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 3 March, 2017

CRAIGSLIST - TWO ADVERTS OF A "SOLDIER WANTS LADYBOY OR FEMME CD" AS
CONSTITUTING STALKING, THE COMMITTAL OF DEHUMANISING INTERNET CONDUCT BY
ACTS WHICH ARE UNREASONABLE HATE SPEECH MADE IN CONCERT WITH OTHERS,
ACCOMPANYING THE USE OF MILITARY IDENTITY AS *MALFEASANT* BY THE
PROMULGATION OF A PERVERSE, DELUSIONAL AND SUBSTITUTED ETHIC AGAINST THE
ANZAC TRADITION, THEREBY CONSTITUTING TREASONABLE CRIMES MADE AGAINST
HUMANITY AS TO BE A WAR CRIME.

MALFEANCE (noun)
- (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act that is legally
unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used especially of
an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the Day for 1 March 2017;
www.dictionary.com

GRINDR INCURSIONS OF 1 - 2 MARCH 2017

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZFd1ME1wZWtyams

I apologise for the length of this explanation to you which will be made
publicly shortly.

Whatever you do, take appropriate cause to pause, breath deeply and
think carefully about the precariousness of this present situation which
is known to me and not to you.

And don’t resort to fear, rely on ignorance and then have recourse to
the unthinkable cause for repulsion as the reflexive means to preserve
yourself from any undue alarm.

It will be viewed as an impunity and may unnecessarily place you within
an unintentional jeopardy, over which there will be regret, but it has
no capability to redeem you from any annihilations as the consequence by
the exercise of a fierce and prudent penalty which will apply according
to a just undertaking of law.

I ought to firstly then, clearly warn you that over night, I have taken
the extraordinary action by the reporting of some 97 profiles existing
upon GRINDR within a geographic proximity to myself as constituting a
deliberate enticement to assassinate and as systematic incursions made
against the integrity as being to the SOVEREIGNTY of the COMMONWEALTH of
AUSTRALIA of 1901.

This then resulted in an ATTACK ALERT @ 1856 HOURS on 1 MARCH 2017 which
originated from my use of both FACEBOOK / GRINDR as associations made
against both my current IP addresses that were assigned to the Apple
iPhone and Computer systems:

Mar 1 18:55:14 (none) daemon.debug kernel: idslog tcpresetIN=ppp0
OUT=br0 SRC=104.16.43.210 DST=10.1.1.6 LEN=40 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x20 TTL=59
ID=57071 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=443 DPT=49628 WINDOW=0 RES=0x00 RST URGP=0
MARK=0x8000000 229

Mar 1 18:55:14 (none) daemon.debug kernel: idslog tcpresetIN=ppp0
OUT=br0 SRC=157.240.8.18 DST=10.1.1.8 LEN=40 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=88
ID=22956 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=443 DPT=49716 WINDOW=0 RES=0x00 RST URGP=0
MARK=0x8000000 228

Mar 1 18:55:14 (none) daemon.debug kernel: idslog tcpresetIN=ppp0 OUT=
MAC= SRC=104.16.86.62 DST=114.198.20.34 LEN=40 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x20 TTL=60
ID=18202 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=443 DPT=49610 WINDOW=0 RES=0x00 RST URGP=0
MARK=0x8000000 235

Each report to GRINDR Administration was accompanied by this summary
(with a moderate contextual expansion): “I will be tabling these
repetitive profiles at the Sale Magistrates Court on 12 April 2017 in
relation to Case No: G13559325

When stalking as dehumanising conduct becomes crimes against humanity as
a war crime.

Under SECTION VIII of the Letters Patent and for which there is a
UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION which applies and you are required to be
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" in all manner of things and
undertakings without reservation and gainsay.

Identify your country of origin and why your profile is similar to some
#97 others?"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYW1qVE9GRDZnSDQ

DOLF @ 2311 HOURS ON 28 FEBRUARY 2017: "*I* *PUT *IT* *TO* *YOU* *THAT*
like this Facebook persona "Josh Finn" who is apparently now located
from Bairnsdale but in regard to "Old men who can't find a Valentine"
had promulgated false claims as solicitations made upon Valentines Day
as accompanying nude images (ie. that he was actually domiciled at that
time with his father in Drouin as having just moved there):

- https://www.facebook.com/josh.fenn.100 [since deleted]

*YOU* *ARE* *ACTUALLY* *STALKING* *AND* *HUNTING* *HUMAN* *PREY* *UPON*
*THE* *INTERNET* *WHILST* *USING* *AN* *ANONYMOUS* *PERSONA* *AND*
*THEREFORE* *YOU* *ARE* *COMMITTING* *AN* *UNLAWFUL* *ACT* *AS* *A*
*DELIBERATE* *HARM* *PERPETUATED* *AGAINST* *THE* *PERSON* *OF*
*ANOTHER* *FOR* *WHICH* *YOU* *OUGHT* *TO* *BE* *ARRESTED*.

And if I so choose to grant you only 24 hours to answer any questions
put to you, clearly, unambiguously and fully to my satisfaction.

Cautioning that such failure to do so will result in a legal claim at
some time (of my choosing and convenience) being made against you for
defamation and if you are an Australian citizen, the revoking of your
right to remain within Australia.

That any obstruction from you would be met with an appropriate use of
force and if that requirement for intervention intervention was too
onerous as burdensome, it will result in your bodily elimination.

Why then, I ought to answer your inane and self-deluded questions [and
fixations about some lady-boy want of yours]?

After all you are just are just vermin and scum as an anonymous (usually
a dizum) troll.

I AM JUSTIFIED AND ANCIENT AS GOD DWELLS WITH ME AND NOT WITH FASCIST THEE.

-

My piety is not answerable to you--now and forever more."

From: "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@t-girls.com>

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHIEST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER): "THAT'S IT!

Another Furst Poast made by me. (Passive Voice).

I'm doing another Furst Poast. (Active Voice).

Q. Which do you prefer?"

YOUTUBE: "The Last Post" (AustralianArmyHQ)

-

DOLF @ 0555 HOURS (AEST) 30 NOVEMBER 2016: "[What not the Last Post?]
Maybe I should just put the Kernel into a post-hole and not waste any
real-estate on a grave."

LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR (BARRY ***@SAYMYNAME): "I call shenanigans on all
theistic religions.

Is Dolf still posting?

I have him kill-filed."

DOLF: "It isn't funny anymore."

SKEETER (***@SKIDADDLE): "Yes it is."

DOLF: "I've have an objective means as the measure and determination
regarding rationality and you do not.

I am going to shortly pursue you for a culture of persecution which I
have found endemic in Irish nationalism as a such a disrespect of
SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES of the CROWN as to constitute TREASON.

I am intentioned to make an exemplar of you as is permitted by
prerogative under law.

And I will not cease until I skip down the street with your entails such
is my hatred of you.

I will rub your nose within your faux-ANZAC jingoistic tradition shit as
an impious attempt to impose a substituted virtue.”

LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR (BARRY ***@SAYMYNAME): "... and more bullshit
than any sane person could manage."

DOLF: "Therefore it is not a question of my being 'unhinged' (ie.
mentally imbalanced or deranged) but of that of yourself.

And it would be reasonable to make such a proposition, due entirely to
your then restoring to incoherent primitivism as animalistic and
gibberish speech which is devoid of any rigorous mentalism.

Punctuation excepted and even that is only circumstantial, spurts and
faltering stutters which neither declares thereby any existentiality nor
proclaims an essentiality as subsistent to reality.

In that, you make as a protestation of 'wot?' and then follow it with an
illogical proposition 'cum again?' as evidence of incomprehensibility as
to being an impossibility for any senile impotent prick, a dag festering
arsehole and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding
under a cloak of anonymity, you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain in
a weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia.

It is not an accomplishment within your capability.

IN SHORT: You are so mentally deficient that you have to resort to
syllobalism and can't string a comprehensive sentence together as any
decency:

Baa, Hiss and Meow...

You cannot even convey by such minuscule language, a sufficient degree
of rationality as being pre-requisite of an adult who is desirous of
engaging within any lawful sexual activity.

"You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
Its hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow."

YOUTUBE: "It Gets Better: 'True Colors' Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles

-

BOB WHITE (***@NOPOOFS.COM) @ 2010 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2017: "OLD MEN
WHO CAN'T FIND A VALENTINE:

Such power in the hands of mere citizens!

We need that here in the USA so we can kick the queers and Muslims out.

Thank goodness we have President Trump leading the charge on immigration."

DOLF: "Accordingly I am presently writing up an indictment relating to
the charge of Treason under Section 9 A of the Crimes Act of Victoria
(1958) and is specification made in relation to the aforementioned
CRAIGSLIST Advert made of 7 to 26 February 2017 by prostituted as paid
for services sexual opportunism. Thus I ought to caution you, about the
nature of your own representations and if they are not bona fide, to
then relinquish your bellicose acts as such treasonable crimes will, by
prudent counsel and consideration of mine, to be then subject to the
death penalty.

And whilst it still requires authentication, determination of its
appropriateness and a validation of the effectual means by the
deliberations of the Supreme Court. The outcome will be as my being
declared the Sovereign of this country as the Commonwealth of Australia.
And therefore I am lawfully justified to have prudently exercised the
"POWERS, AUTHORITIES AND FUNCTIONS" in my service of a notice of an
Indiction made upon the Applicant at 0827 hours of 23 December, 2016 and
that I may now seek the immediate arrest of all such persons (whether
named as the Applicant or unnamed) for the Crime of Treason which is
prohibited under Section 9A of the Crimes Act 1958 of Victoria and for
the State of Victoria to bear all the costs of the necessary Criminal
Proceedings in bringing any such persons before a court of competent
jurisdiction so that the matters may be determined.

I don't want to appear to be *CROCODILIAN* {ie. hypocritical; insincere;
Word of the Day for 2 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com} towards
the self declared dignity of your person my little princess, as I
undertake the affairs of State to the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA, which
are even now entirely upon my shoulders and I have none other to counsel
me, as I most appropriately and properly quell insurrection. Thus
Mister, clearly know who it is it that is asking you about the specific
question of what is the nature of this sexual act which we have as a
common interest of affection?

And whether we can then determine our organisational readiness to
eliminate any inhibitors to the physical dynamics of that sexual
opportunity.

To put it succinctly, do you want some of me as much I want some of you?"

GRINDR ZUCHICCI WARRIOR (28 YO): “Looking for friends or fun, [but] no
one over 30yo. If your profile is blank or doesn’t have your age [then]
don’t talk”

THE ZUCCHINI WARRIORS IN THE MARCH AS THE BOTTLED CAUSE FOR GRINDR’S
TREASON:

IT’S NIHILISTIC AND HEDONISTIC OFFSPRING IS ONLY DEATH AND DESPAIR.

Supreme Court of the United States argued on ANZAC Day, 25 April 1977
within the full case name:

HUGO ZACCHINI V. SCRIPPS-HOWARD BROADCASTING COMPANY and decided on 28
June, 1977

The American First and Fourteenth Amendments do not immunize the news
media from civil liability when they broadcast a performer's entire act
without his consent, nor does the Constitution prevent a State from
requiring broadcasters to compensate performers.

GRINDR can be considered by its hosting of video advertising and gaming
services such as Mobile Strike to be considered a broadcaster.

DOLF: “Mate I’m just having a piss upon you (as my physique at twice
your age is better and not puny like you) over your failed revising of
our ANZAC tradition and that is all the regard, I will ever show you
because you are not worthy to be called friend in having an empathy with
the traitors against this nation, its people, freedom and prosperity.

I lodged some 97 complaints against GRINDR last night due to a desperate
plague of impersonation profiles as the performers and I am now writing
up an indictment for Treason after I have breakfast.

Have a great day. But at the end of this immortal day I will be
Sovereign of the Commonwealth of Australia, on my way to being the
wealthiest person in the world as a gift from Almighty God, in having no
end of sincere affections from well intentioned lovers who are eager for
a bestowal of reciprocal vitality as then the cause their own flourishing.

In time, benevolence, begets benevolence.

You had your chance, when feigned sincerity never had such darkness of
suspicion cast upon want over such will as love purposed by any ulterior
intention.

But I did forbear as I said that I would.

Until this day, where you are reduced to incontinence and now have to
beg of me.

Before I will again, even cast an *EYE* on such dignity as yours.

Which makes a virtue out of a depravity of want—that the world has
assembled and have come to stare.

Ungrateful wretches that you are—who will end this, your insatiable lust
as want?.

To then condescend once more, to even greet you.

Let alone forgive and bestow any fortuity of merit.

What is mine, is forever mine.

I don't need, want, nor ever will miss you.

And what is yours, shines just for a moment.

It's fleeting.

And then it's gone forever.”

PROFILE IMAGES OF GRINDR ZUCCHINI WARRIOR (28 YO):

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRWU3OTQ4ZlZOaFE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSFZab1F1VzhCV3M

*THIS* *GRINDR* *ZUCCHINI* *WARRIOR* (*28* *YO*) *THEN* *BLOCKED* *ME*
*BEFORE* *I* *COULD* *CONCLUDE* *MY* *REASONABLE* *STATEMENT* *OF*
*CENSURE* *AND* *WHICH* *WAS* *ONLY* *PARTIALLY* *THEN* *REPORTED* *TO*
*GRINDR* *AS* *CAUSE* *TO* *CONCLUDE* *IT* *WAS* *EQUALLY* *AND*
*CERTAINLY* *NO* *LESS* *AN* *OFFENSIVE* *PROFILE* *BEFORE* *IT*
*DISAPPEARED* *BY* *MY* *CLUMSY* *FINGER* *PLAY*.

*ACCORDINGLY*, *HE* *IS* *TO* *BE* *ARRESTED* *WITHOUT* *DELAY*,
*INDICTED* *FOR* *TREASON* *AND* *WHILST* *I* *DON'T* *WISH* *TO*
*INTERFERE* *WITHIN* *THE* *INDEPENDENCE* *OF* *THE* *JUDICIARY* *WHOSE*
*JUDGMENT* *I* *WILL* *ACCEPT*, *HOWEVER* *I* *AM* *ALSO* *ENTITLED*
*TO* *ADVANCE* *A* *PRUDENT* *VIEW* *OF* *MY* *INFRACTED*
*SENSIBILITIES*, *AND* *THAT* *A* *FIVE* *YEAR* *TERM* *OF
*IMPRISONMENT* *IS* *SOUGHT* *AS* *BEING* *REASONABLE*.

GOOGLE DRIVE SUB-FOLDER

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT0J3VXp3aDNIekU

EXCERPTS FROM: "JINGO BELLS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND ADVANCE AUSTRALIA
FAIR" dated 23 to 27 DECEMBER 2017

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeUdXa0llTk9CTmM

DOLF: "My Dear Australian Serviceman in the Military, Airforce, Navy,
Police, Fire, Ambulance, Border Patrol and other emergency services,

Even though this document is still within its embryonic drafting stage
and that process is likely to occur for some considerable time yet.
Nevertheless, I am confident that already it has attained a sufficient
level of proficiency, such that it can mightily succeed in it's intended
purpose of goodwill towards some 1.6 billion islamic adherents through
out the worldwide.

That the substantial basis for my lawful and dignified claim as a public
proclamation to a prerogative as a Sovereign Authority over the
Commonwealth of Australia, which in the absence of any gainsay,
depreciation, rancour and redundancy has sought by judicious, prudent
and diligent means, the pursuit of virtue as a precious stone amongst
the plethora of pleonasm, an opportunity to invalidate by superseding,
the original instrumentation known as the Letters Patent to the said
Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia of 1901.

My intellectual accomplishment in respects to a previously stated
virtuous goal of effectually, respectfully and peaceably challenging--so
as to invalidate by superseding the Queen Victoria's instrumentation as
the GIFT of the enabling Letters Patent enacting the formulation of our
six colonial States into a Federation of the Australian Commonwealth and
it's establishment by the accompanying Constitutional Legislation which
commenced on 1 January, 1901. document which is the articulation of
immutable evidence being then the additional justification relating to
the IRREFUTABLE FACTS already summarily provided to yourselves upon
these various newsgroups and stored within Google archives for
perpetuity, outlining of my recent anti-terrorist activities and the
consequences towards the invalidation of your Islamic religious belief
which by its reliance upon the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER and
an association to the planetary order utilised within the Mithras State
religion of Rome and it's Empire.

To put simply, I am as a matter of public record, conveying then, a
informed view, that Islam is deprived of any valid religious belief and
to clearly establish the superiority of British sovereignty as Empire
Governance and my possession of an intellectual property which enables
me such assertion about Australia's sovereignty as well.

And I urge Islam generally to instruct their youth here and elsewhere,
as those who would engage within religious extremism as rampant,
unquestionable and unconscionable conduct--that their pervasive
ignorance is the only probable cause for the terrorist events planned to
occur on Christmas Day just prior.

That the only cause for this increasingly aggressive Islamic
triumphantism bestowed ny capital city of Baghdad was whence this SEPTET
Magic Square macrocosm [ie. by means of the Pythagorean mechanism of
reduction can then be considered a CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE: #1 - MONAD:
#505CE; #5 - DUAD: #671 CE; #6 - TRIAD: #15 - SATURN (MARRIAGE/SOVEREIGN
DYNAMIC); #7 - TETRAD: #34 (the Angel Gabriel has a mission of 16 epochs
with and impeding *GOLDEN* *AGE* by 2056 CE] was thought to first used
in the ancient Near Eastern planetary order and later adopted within the
Mithraic mysteries. Was then the basis for the resurgent State religion
of Judea, the Roman Empire and later adopted universally throughout
Europe. Had once became a renewed centre of science, culture,
philosophy and invention during the *GOLDEN* *AGE* of Islam.

That in any sense any probability for the rise of a *GOLDEN* *AGE* of
Islam is now forever gone to dust and therefore you ought to cease
everywhere the promulgation of this ignorance.

Since I have terminated this erroneous Islamic religious belief of 1.6
billion people as being more properly (ISIS, OSIRIS and HORUS) idolatry
with an identical ambition of a *GOLDEN* *AGE* which they have shared
with German fascism and over which some 60 million people died during
World War II.

I have done so, whilst including Aboriginal identity which was not
formally recognised within our Constitution and at the same bestowing a
great dignity upon British empire governance and their bestowal of the
gift known as the Letters Patent to the Federation of the Commonwealth
of Australia of 1901 which I have invalidated by superseding that
Instrumentation and setting it upon pinnacle which is out of the reach
of others.

They are incapable of gratitude as well as they confuse it with
gratification. Given such a factual viewpoint of systemic idolatry and
the clear conveyance the superiority of a British Empire governance and
which historically has been enabled the Letters Patent to Federation of
the Australian Commonwealth of 1901 and thusly without ambiguity, is the
State of Israel able to be both Jewish and democratic which is contrary
to the disdain as the falsehood perpetuated by the United States
Secretary of Sate, Senator John Kerry. And being superseded by an
Intellectual Property as therefore transcendent to both you and your
mistaken your religious belief which now has faltered and is in disrepute.

That gives me a lawful unprejudiced entitlement to claim my being
"white" is a "privilege" because we were the target of their hatred as
no different to now others opposition as being fascist.

To have also provided, the metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy
that deals with things existing beyond the realm of experience)
philosophical as the perennialist school of thought and metaphysical
(ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal
reality) as Torah Kabbalistic thought interpretation given to an
alternative and tetragrammaton HOMOIOTIC perspective of the THEORY OF
NUMBER and its circumscribing as the DECALOGUE which is otherwise known
as the TEN COMMANDMENTS, by a declaration made and comprehensible to
ALL, as for ETERNITY and EXISTENT to an egalitarian, immutable and a
transcendent right of the State of Israel's claim to a Sovereign
AUTONOMY OF WILL, which is made in deference to it's subordinate
historical basal and terrestrial connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke)
ethos as a societal cultivation made upon it's 'self-identity as a
formula of autonomy' and as a vassal perspective of Roman Empire
Governance which pervaded and was later adopted by Islam, the Vatican
City/State and German Fascism.

I commiserate with the view made against Islam, that is at once inferred
by the Biblical: "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was
against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way,
nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities (ARCHE: #6 -
FORM OF NATURE / NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk. Arche - a
commencement, or (concrete) *chief* (*in* *various* *applications* *of*
*order*, *time*, *place* *or* *rank*):--beginning, corner, (at the, the)
first (estate), *magistrate*, power, principality, principle, rule)})

and powers (EXOUSIA: #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE: {ZAYIN / *PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of
ability); privilege, that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity,
competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate,
superhuman, potentate, *token* *of* *control*), delegated
influence:--authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength)}),
he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it." [Colossians
2:14-15 (KJV)]

I do not wish to unduly distress the Islamic Community of faith, but the
really is that your Islamic religious faith needs a replacement
technological basis as an inclusion of belief, so that you can obtain a
renewed confidence within your religious belief as being made secure .

And if you are intent upon using my technology to assist, in that all of
your otherwise opportunities have failed you.

That in the circumstance, I pay taxes and you don’t. So put some into
the consideration that you ought to bestow a dignity as financial reward
upon me.

What do you think of that?"

[ *** THIS @ 1821 HOURS ON 24 DECEMBER 2017 AS NARRATIVE WHICH WAS MADE
UPON USENET BY AN IMPERSONATED INTERNET PERSONA AS RELATING TO A
'SERVICE OF A NOTICE AS COMPLAINT MADE OF TREASON' *IS* *OMITTED* *SO*
*AS* *TO* *COMPLY* *WITH* *A* *SALE* *MAGISTRATE'S**COURT* *ORDER* ***]

JINGO (noun)
- a person who professes his or her patriotism loudly and excessively,
favouring vigilant preparedness for war and an aggressive foreign
policy; bellicose chauvinist;
- THESAURUS: extreme patriotism, blind patriotism, chauvinism, extreme
nationalism, flag-waving, excessive loyalty to one's country,
xenophobia; isolationism, sectarianism; hawkishness, militarism,
warmongering, belligerence, bellicosity.

Nous: #74
Time: 14:50 hrs
Date: 2017.11.5
Torah: #50 #50 #1 %81 = #20
Dao: Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion
Tetra: #80 - Labouring
I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment

Latin: Sanator {God who brings down the proud} Alt: Riel {Rain of God} {
1. SERVES TO OBTAIN ENLIGHTENMENT
2. THE HIGHER SCIENCES
3. TEACHERS & MEN OF LAW, PHILOSOPHERS, ECCLESIASTICS
4. Chomme
}
Zadok {Just; justified}

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:14.52

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Super: #506 / #38 -
Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority,
Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small
surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole,
Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

BELLS (noun)
- To call someone / to be called as the equivalent to CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTAND assigned to paired SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #506 / EGO (FEMALE)
IDEA: #512 = #80, #1, #100, #5, #20, #30, #8, #9, #8, #200, #1, #50 =
parakaleo (G3870): 1) to call to one's side, call for, summon; 2) *TO*
*ADDRESS*, *SPEAK* *TO*, (*CALL* *TO*, *CALL* *UPON*), *WHICH* *MAY*
*BE* *DONE* *IN* *THE* *WAY* *OF* *EXHORTATION*, *ENTREATY*, *COMFORT*,
*INSTRUCTION*, etc.; 2a) *TO* *ADMONISH*, *EXHORT*; 2b) *TO* *BEG*,
*ENTREAT*, *BESEECH*; 2b1) *TO* *STRIVE* *TO* *APPEASE* *BY* *ENTREATY*;
2c) *TO* *CONSOLE*, *TO* *ENCOURAGE* *AND* *STRENGTHEN* *BY*
*CONSOLATION*, *TO* *COMFORT*; 2c1) *TO* *RECEIVE* *CONSOLATION*, *BE*
*COMFORTED*; 2d) *TO* *ENCOURAGE*, *STRENGTHEN*; 2e) *EXHORTING* *AND*
*COMFORTING* *AND* *ENCOURAGING*; 2f) *TO* *INSTRUCT*, *TEACH*;

SEE ALSO: "RATTLING THE DEAD" dated 28 February - 1 March 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indc3dyQ2JFcUg0SDQ

RING A BELL,
- to evoke a memory, especially a vague or partial recollection; remind
one of something:

RING SOMEONE'S BELL,
- to provide what is desired; be satisfactory or successful:

- A collective (arguably evil) entity that consistently overcharges and
under provides;
- However, occasionally it is also used to refer to someone who is a
slow witted person such as a *GRUNT* as slang for both a soldier,
especially an infantryman and a common or unskilled worker as labourer.,
though it doesn't indicate a lowered intellect of the person;
- [Slang]: The head of the male organ;
- [Slang]: to arouse sexually or bring someone to orgasm; [cf:
www.urbandictionary.com; www.dictionary.com]

There was by my unique and coined {ie. invent a new word or phrase} use
of the term "JINGO BELLS" instead of the more familiar noel use of the
term "JINGLE BELLS" which I had conveyed by email to the " SAS, soldier"
as an inclusive special interest group, and in response to an equivalent
hedonism as advert for sissified sexual fetish indulgence. Which given
assertion that "HETEROS IS A METHODOLOGY, WHEREAS HOMOIOS IS A
PARADIGM", as being symptomatic of deceased mind by a lack of mental
acuity, stability and questionable pathology accompanying discordant
anti-social behaviour. Which in this instance, is exhibited by the
abnormality of the heterosexual male virility, which is normally fixated
upon the innocence as the essence of femininity. And otherwise becomes
mutilated and distorted by being transformed into something akin to
necrophila {ie. sexual intercourse with or attraction towards corpses}
or that of faeces and other violent sexual acts exhibiting a syndrome as
the ever spiralling downwards into ever increasing diminished regard for
human dignity.

One must have recourse to factuality as the circumspection from which
draws upon a wide spectrum of real (ie. whether good or bad, happy or
sad is immaterial) experience which is sustained by an encapsulation of
mind, body and soul as articulated by an alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF
NUMBER and that is capable of sustaining sexual dynamics without
exhibiting modal incongruities which are indulgently capable of
impugning the autonomy of will that is intrinsic to sexual identity."

The sassy term "jingo bells", is transmogrified into a sissy term for
the depravation which one can readily observe from his photos within the
advert. Where there is exhibited upon the face, a dischordant
contortion of being which is disquieted and furthermore has a volcanic
capacity in waiting to explode at any moment as a tumult. But we don't
no have to invent another term for this depravity of being as disease of
the mind. Thusly, I put forward the hypothesis that the term
'Necrophila American' will do just fine to describe the psychology
behind the Dallas shootings of 7-8 July, 2016 which was "the deadliest
incident for U.S. law enforcement since the terrorist attacks of
September 11, 2001, surpassing March 2009 shootings in Oakland,
California, and a November 2009 ambush shooting in Lakewood, Washington,
both of which killed four officers.

The media reports said that "'He was withdrawn, didn't want to talk to
people anymore, didn't believe in God anymore,' a family friend named
Myrtle Booker recalled to the Dallas Morning News.

And Booker was not the only one who described Johnson as withdrawn. The
obvious explanation would have been that he was suffering from Post
Traumatic Stress Disorder, as have too many returned vets who
experienced the horrors of our longest war.

But by numerous reports, Johnson and his Army Reserves engineering unit
did not see so much as a moment of combat.

At least part of Johnson’s manifest transformation seems to have been
the result not of PTSD, but of what might be termed PTDD, Post Traumatic
Disgrace Disorder.
As reported by one of his bunkmates in Afghanistan, Johnson suffered a
particular shame.

“We all knew he was a pervert cuz he got caught stealing girls’
panties,” the bunkmate later said in a Facebook post."

Yes, jingo bells, jingo bells, it's jingo all the way as faked news, in
that their political conquest which itself is a frustration of a futile
life, in being symptom of post-war dysphasia, dyspraxia and dysphoria
due to a lack of any coherent first principles as existentialist basis
for action and the seminal cause which aligned to their sexual
proclivities are bestowed a root case justification "SAS, soldier wants
ladyboy or femme Cross Dresser for fun".

The thrill of the exotica within the mind of the man who "wants [for a]
ladyboy or femme CD for fun" as erotica so as to relieve himself of such
knotted sexual frustrations in being only a placebo for his wife. What
harm could it do? It as normal as normal can be.

But within the final analysis, we will find that it is a half-truth as
only a pantomime with no substantial substance of reality, which is life
but not as we know it, as absent of any tangibility as life of its own.

He simply has no intellectual conceptualization of it as paradigm of
mind and teleological anthropic cosmological principle as duty any to
State in compliance to the principles of individual, government and
nongovernment organizational and military accountability expressed as a
"require[ment] and command [for] all Our Officers and Ministers, Civil
and Military, and all other the inhabitants of Our said Commonwealth to
be obedient, aiding, and assisting unto Our said Governor General, or,
in the event of his death, incapacity, or absence, to such person or
persons as may, from time to time, under the provisions of these Our
Letters Patent, Administer the Government of Our said Commonwealth"

THE IMMUTABLE ISSUE OF ACCOUNTABILITY IS THAT SECTION VIII OF THE
LETTERS PATENT TO THE AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION OF 1901, IS THE STANDARD
BY WHICH WE MEASURE COMPLIANCE TO DUTY, WHAT IS BENEVOLENT AND VIRTUOUS
AS BEING THE ABSOLUTE AND IMMUTABLE BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS), AND
THE OTHERWISE VALUE WHICH IS THEN CONSIDERED TO BE MARRIAGE, IS ONLY
THEN A FAUX (ie. DELUSION BY ANY OTHER NAME) SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF
INFINITY .

A SINGULAR TERM AS THE THINGS WITHOUT A SUBSTANTIAL CAUSE, AND WHICH HAS
ENDURED FOR OUR ENTIRE HISTORY AND THAT WAS ONLY EVER DEFINED WITHIN 2004.

This term "JINGO BELLS" then is the originator of a great and
overwhelming distress, as to be the cause for an adverse neurological
stimuli made by a deliberate contrivance of words, which are a parody of
his essentiality of being and confrontational to his sensibilities of
what ought to be a heroic "SAS, soldier."

The paradoxically reality is this hypothetical

terse rejection of parodying , disapproving

which has become treat

there is already

ted and .

*** WORK IN PROGRESS BUT A DRAFT RELEASE SO AS TO MEET THE NEWS CYCLE
DEMANDS ***

ADVERT: Fun Tonight! SAS, soldier wants ladyboy or femme CD for fun! -
m4t (Melbourne)

body: athletic
height: 6'3" (190cm)
status: single
age: 38

I am single and live alone, nice place in the northern suburbs
I am hoping to find a nice ladyboy for, fun, Drinks, chat, music and
lots of fun tonight!
I am open mined, straight man I treat people with respect!
I am real 100%
Contact me soon!
Pics of you will get my attention!
I love a nice ass!
I have Kik for quick response!

post id: 5993022573 posted: 2017-02-07 10:20pm updated: 2017-02-26 1:05am

ADVERT: Fun Tonight! SAS, soldier wants ladyboy or femme CD for fun!$!!
- m4t (Melbourne)

body: athletic
height: 6'3" (190cm)
status: single
age: 38

I am single and live alone, nice place in the northern suburbs
I am hoping to find a nice ladyboy for, fun, Drinks, chat, music and
lots of fun tonight!
I am open mined, straight man I treat people with respect!
I am real 100%
Contact me soon!
Pics of you will get my attention!
I love a nice ass!
I have Kik for quick response!

post id: 6018790780 posted: 2017-02-25 9:42pm updated: 2017-02-26 1:10am

EXCERPTS FROM "OUR CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION REFERENCING DYLAN ON
ALT.USENET.KOOKS THIS AUSTRALIA DAY AS CONSTITUTING TREASONABLE CRIMES
AGAINST HUMANITY AS WAR CRIMES" dated 26-27 January 2017

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRkJDcEJIWHlWUjA

*** LAST DAY OF THE MIDSUMMER MADNESS M4M MASSAGE SPECIAL
*** (Reservoir) , poted 2016-12-30 9:10am, updated: 2017-01-15
1:34pm, post id: 5937890934

- http://melbourne.craigslist.com.au/ths/5937890934.html

Hey Guys

It's your favourite Resa resident Dylan here and Its that time of your
where all the party stores in Melbourne suddenly run out of glitter and
diamantes'! With all the excessive partying that's going to be happening
I'm willing to bet that everyone is going to be a little tense and sore
so its due to that. . . it's specials time again but were getting into
the LAST DAY guys!!!

HURRY BEFORE YOU MISS OUT!!!

If you haven't seen me before I'm a 29yo fit, masculine ex soldier,
easy-going, very down to earth & open minded as well as experienced and
experimental.

I guess I would be classified as Bisexual but don't mind who or what u
identify as. My first priority is always the privacy and experience of
my clients.

Due to 10 years in the military I have a keen understanding of personal
training & movement.

Practicing Relaxation / Sensual massage with 4 years experience creating
a pleasurable atmosphere for you to escape into.

I offer a variety of services ranging starting with basic basic
relaxation / sensual which is generally what we would go for on your
first session then discuss and explore additional options & fantasies
including role play on the follow up.

*****Guarantee 100% completely dscrt******

I have clients from all backgrounds: Gy/Str8/Mried/Bi All are totally
welcome

I operate out of a fully equipped home massage studio that is completely
cleaned and sterilized after each client and then set up for you with
clean towels.

Relax in the privacy and Tranquility. 100% organic oils and lotions, top
quality and incredible feeling. Aromatherapy and music for a calm
therapeutic feel. Re-hydration provided. Its really important!
Rain shower facilities available to use both before your massage and
after if you wish.

Now! Lets get down to business. I know everyones budgets are allocated
to other areas for the weekend like tickets and what not, mine included,
so this special has windows of opportunity strarting now!!!

So, from now until Monday night rates (For full body massage in short
sports shorts) will go from...

30 Mins $70 - to - $50
45 Mins $90 - to - $70
60 Mins $110 - to - $90

And Additionally, the added services & personal extras options will be
discounted as well which can be discussed prior to appointment.

Located in Reservoir, about 12 kms north of the CBD with plenty of
parking, shower facilities and clean towels provided,

You'll feel very comfortable and relaxed the first moment you walk in,
and leave with a relaxed/stimulated body with piece of mind ready to
deal with everything this holiday could and probably will throw at you!

***AVAILABLE NOW UNTIL 4PM AND THEN AVAILABLE FOR SOME EVENING
APPOINTMENTS, ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE MORNING TOMMOROW BUT ALL OF MONDAY
AM FREE***

Make an appointment now as positions filling up fast extremely fast.

0410-194-249 Dylan
Please text and I will respond as quickly as possible.

Try not to Email as it is quite hard to keep on top of them and my phone
doesn't alert me to incoming ones.

PRIVATE NUMBERS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED DUE TO SECURITY REASONS SORRY!

Looking forward to it boys!!

M4M Full Body Sensual/Relaxation Massage (Northern
Suburbs) (Reservoir) Posted 2017-01-23 3:23pm, updated: 2017-01-26
2:26am, post id: 5971278921
- http://melbourne.craigslist.com.au/ths/5971278921.html

Hey Guys

Dylan here, I'm a 29yo fit, masculine ex soldier, easy-going, very down
to earth & experimental.

I guess I would be classified as Bisexual but don't mind who or what u
identify as. My first priority is always the privacy and experience of
my clients.

Due to 10 years in the military I have a keen understanding of personal
training & movement.

Practicing Relaxation / Sensual massage with 4 years experience creating
a pleasurable atmosphere to escape into.

I offer a variety of services ranging starting with basic relaxation /
sensual which is generally what we would go for on your first session
then discuss and explore additional options & fantasies including role
play on the follow up.

*****Guarantee 100% completely dscrt******

I have clients from all backgrounds: Gy/Str8/Mried/Bi All are totally
welcome

I operate out of a fully equipped home massage studio that is completely
cleaned and sterilized after each client and then set up for you with
clean towels.

Relax in the privacy and Tranquility. 100% organic oils and lotions, top
quality and incredible feeling. Aromatherapy and music for a calm
therapeutic feel. Re-hydration provided. Its really important!

Rain shower facilities available to use both before your massage and
after if you wish.

Rates (For full body massage in short sports shorts)
30 Mins $70
45 Mins $90
60 Mins $110
90 Mins $140

*If you come 5 times, then you get $20 off for the 6th visit.

Additional services & personal extras will be discussed prior to
appointment.

It's always easier to meet my client's expectations, when I know up
front what they are. If there is something particular u wanted in your
experience or something you were especially keen on, just ask.

Located in Reservoir, about 12 kms north of the CBD with plenty of
parking, shower facilities and clean towels provided,

You'll feel very comfortable and relaxed the first moment you walk in,
and leave with a relaxed/stimulated body with piece of mind.

Available
Sunday - Thursday 11:30am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday 1pm - 11pm

Make an appointment now as positions filling up fast.
0410-194-249 Dylan

(Please text and I will respond the quickest, my email does not alert me
when I receive new messages so it's hard to keep track of).
I do not answer private numbers at all for security purposes sorry.

Looking forward to it boys!!

DOLF @ 2013 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "Hey man I got your details from
Craigslist"

DYLAN @ 2205 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "Hey man.

Sorry for late reply, how is your night going? Were you looking to get a
massage?"

DOLF @ 2211 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "I'm wondering how you managed to
do 10 years in the army as you are only 29yo."

DYLAN @ 2214 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "Lol... Good pick up, I'm actually
older but I just don't look it and I get more customers being under 30.

I'm actually 35 😳"

DOLF @ 2215 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "What did you do in the military?

If you don't mind me asking."

DYLAN @ 2218 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "That's fine man.

I was actually part of Cavalry in Armoured Corps as an ASLAV Gunner."

DYLAN @ 2220 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "Which essentially means I sat in
the turret on top of a little tank operating and maintaining the 25mm cannon

Were you interested in getting a massage?"

DOLF @ 2215 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "Well mate I do anti terrorism and
have a mathematical theoretical noumenon against which I perform functions.

Back in 7 December 2001 I made a submission to VCAT about the centre of
that paradigm (known since 103 BCE occurred on 13th - 17th September 2001).

That mathematical theoretical noumenon is a 7 x 369 Magic Square and if
I take the centre 3x3 = #123 as 3 x #41 % 81 = #42 it equals the
ultimate Egyptian texts of the book of the dead.

And when I determine which dates have #123 in their hierarchy the date
of 11 September comes up.

Thus I provide the justification for the Afghanistan and Iraqi wars.

I'm busy preparing that for court next week.

What do you think of that?"

DOLF @ 2230 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "I need you to understand that I
have been engaged in that field of thinking for so long that I need
someone with your skills to bring me out of that and reground me.

What sort of massage do you provide?"

DYLAN @ 2236 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "To be honest I don't have the
faintest clue about any of that but would be very interested to hear
about it 😀👍"

DOLF @ 2230 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "What do you do for work presently?"

DYLAN @ 2238 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "I don't. Unfortunately I was
injured and now on a disability pension. "

DOLF @ 2230 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "My salary is paid by an insurance
policy so I am the same as you.

But I also did 10 years within the police service.

What sort of massage do you do?

And do you have any post traumatic stress disorder yourself?"

DYLAN @ 2249 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "Yeah that is the biggest
contributing factor to my discharge.

So a standard service is where I generally wear short sports and give a
full body sensual/relaxation massage, however naked massages can be
added too."

DOLF @ 2230 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "And what additional services and
personal extras are you into as a bisexual male?

Well if you would like to have have my mathematical noumenon then you
will have it mapped to all time.

If for example you have an episode at a certain time of day or year I
can give you all the interconnected categories associated to all time
and the subconscious.

My issue is not associated to that but the absence of any person I can
relate to on an intimate basis and for that you have the skill.

The mathematical theoretical noumenon is intrinsic to my normal and
natural function so that you would find me very therapeutic if we were
to spend time together."

DYLAN @ 2301 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "It is very confusing to me but I
understand things better face to face through communication, that's
where my strengths lie.

I have a bit of brain damage and struggle to process things.

DOLF @ 2230 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "Are you into providing [a] sexual
dynamic with gay guys?

I'm interested in knowing whether you are interested in both a regular
massage and extras including social opportunity."

DYLAN @ 2301 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "So the full break down is:

So a standard service is where I generally wear short sports shorts and
give you a full body sensual/relaxation massage and the rates for that
are set at

30 mins $70
45 mins $90
60 mins $110

However naked massages with erotic feel and mutual hand play finishing
you with release are available as well for an additional charge of $30.

Anything ongoing would be discussed in person during the first meet."

DOLF @ 2315 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "I'm keen on the 60 mins massage
and would be happy if you did it naked.

But prefer I'm hoping that you would be interested in fucking me as well
as I am keen on str8/Bi guys sexually?

If so what sort of cock do you have?

I will speak with you further tomorrow as I am going to bed now,"

DYLAN @ 2345 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY 2017: "No worries man. Speak then sleep
tight."

DOLF @ 0803 HOURS ON 7 JANUARY 2017: "Now I know you can't talk freely
about sexual dynamics between us as that would improperly be soliciting
for prostitution--and I don't want to treat a man who has given so much
for his country as such.

But I will put it in this manner such as this.

I spoke to a guy tonight who made a date with me on a false pretence in
that he had a 8-9" cock and never fucked a guy before.

He didn't respond to my butt pics and explicit question. And to put
that into perspective I had a 29yo muscular Dom top guy say in response
to such a butt pic: "wow nice big cunt, when are you free?"

Let me ask the question: have you ever fucked a guy?

What sort of manhood endowment do you have to do so?

Would you have any objection to the scenario where after you devote your
attention to me and you are done.

That I may consider seducing you?

That is all the answers I need to my consideration of our getting
together regularly."

DYLAN @ 1207 HOURS ON 7 JANUARY 2017: "Yes I have fucked by a guy.

8"

No I don't allow me to be seduced.

But that's all moot cause I'm not an escort and won't be. I don't have
sex with people from here and never will I'm sorry."

DOLF @ 1232 HOURS ON 7 JANUARY 2017: "I appreciate your commitment to an
ethical construct within your massage services and I as you know have
explicitly avoided such a role out of the utmost respect for your duty
of service to the country for which you have been injured.

SEXUALISED IMAGE OF DYLAN WITH A SOFT LEATHER BULLDOG HARNESS WHICH IS
PRICED FROM: $235.00 / $188.00 *AS* *SEXUAL* *PROVOCATION* OF SOME
CONSIDERABLE INVESTITURE SO A TO GIVE HIS MASSAGE SERVICE AN ETHEREAL
ASCETICISM BY THE PROMULGATION OF A DELIBERATE SEXUAL SENSUALISM.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda1l1Ry1QM2VpcUU

To such a degree of flagrancy, that within the context of our rights
human history, that once upon a time if a homosexual male were to
publicly exhibit such flagrant (ie. ***@ck in hand) sexuality, he would
not be considered as some trophy to be privately exhibited and adorned
around the house: look at me, what a treasure be and how blessed am I to
see:

He would as pain of want, be murdered.

(PHALLUS AS VOLUPTUOUS MEATHEAD IMAGES OMITTED SO AS TO CONFORM WITH
FACEBOOK'S COMMUNITY STANDARDS ON NUDITY)

However mate, we have a complex issue that my ideal man is the Caucasian
male and as an idolisation of a soldier and your advert pictures evoke a
sexual potency as a bisexual man with a good measure of manhood
endowment, that quite frankly I must exclaim as the 29yo muscular Dom
top from London said of me (I paraphrase) this morning, "Wow, nice hot
man (ie. I won't call you a ***@nt like he did of me), but I want some of
it, how can I get it?"

I do have a 25yo Str8 mate with 9" in the armed services but he has
recently moved to elsewhere and we have only caught up twice.

So mate, opportunity doesn't happen unless one asks. Ok we can keep it
separate and both of us will be ethical in our undertakings towards each
other.

But is it possible to have both opportunities from you?

I'm not going to prostitute you, but I am expecting soon to have
opportunity realise wealth such that I would share it with my closest
friends but not with a masseur which is entirely transactional and
without recourse."

DYLAN @ 1207 HOURS ON 7 JANUARY 2017: "Ok I do apologise but that is a
scenario that I will not offer now or ever in the future.

I do not appreciate the manipulation, extortion and blackmail being used
to gain advantage over me and will have to remove myself from this
conversation from this point onwards.

Take care.

DOLF: "There is no manipulation mate at all I am clearly conveying
information to so that you can make an informed decision about any
opportunity you want to make."

DOLF ON 1302 HOURS ON 7 JANUARY 2017: "On 11 January, 2017 I will be
tabling matters at the local Magistrates Court which supersede the
original Letters Patent to the Federation of the Commonwealth of
Australia of 1901.

And whilst it will require authentication, appropriateness and
validation by the Supreme Court.

The outcome will be my being declared the Sovereign of this country--but
I don't need your approval for that so why should I tell you?

But what sort of soldier are you mate that you never saw it coming and
you are supposed to be protecting this country?

It is so beyond you as a concept that you will dismiss it in denial
until the day it is at last manifest.

I won't ask you again as I will wait for that day and see what sort of
man comes forth more eager for affection.

Thanks for our forthright chat.

Goodbye."

A REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT0J3VXp3aDNIekU

Initial Post: 2 March, 2017
BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED
RATIONALITY.”

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS
ACTUALITY AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jerry Fister
2017-03-03 09:23:13 UTC
How much perverted homosexual sex is involved?
dolf
2017-03-03 13:03:33 UTC
I draw your attention to the "VETERANS AGAINST REPUBLICAN IGNORANCE"
Facebook Group

- https://m.facebook.com/groups/269946509732490

You are just a dizum troll and there was no sex involved in the writing of
this chapter.

Adverts were evaluated for their abnormal content:

- the term vaseline is an Americanism as prejudiced sexual mantra which is
usually associated with a religious value that has no basis in reality nor
truth as they are all condemned to hell unless a *SHRIVE* is paid by 12
April 2017;

- quantification such as a Cross Dresser in the M4M section;

- abnormal fetish sexual behaviours such as wearing military uniform;

- elements of violence;

- excessive repetition and

- some were tested for a willingness to respond.

All such clayton adverts were considered prohibited and cancelled. There
were 300 cancellations in total.

*CLAYTON*
The most wonderful man ever in existance. He has amazing taste in music,
food, and movies.clayton's are amazing kissers and one of a kind lovers. if
you ever find one hold on tights, they're very rare. [ref: urban
dictionary]

Hospitality is not often an element of CRAIGSLIST adverts.

If an advert was responded to it was to test its bona fide character this
was followed up with a purveying of this chapter and there was never any
response.

And therefore we will soon see whether persons such as yourself are
associated with such impersonated adverts and you will be pursued under a
Universal Jurisdiction for engaging within public de-humanising by
improbable sexual characterisation (such as your man handling) and subject
to an indictment for crimes against humanity as war crimes.

Happy Sydney GLBTI Mardis Gras

- dolf
Post by Jerry Fister
Post by dolf
-- THE ZUCCHINI WARRIORS IN THE MARCH AS THE BOTTLED CAUSE FOR GRINDR’S
TREASON: IT’S NIHILISTIC AND HEDONISTIC OFFSPRING IS ONLY DEATH AND DESPAIR
How much perverted homosexual sex is involved?
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY.”

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-03-03 13:43:06 UTC
THAT OUGHT TO READ:

All such clayton adverts were considered prohibited and cancelled. There
were 395 *ADVERT* cancellations in total.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jerry Fister
2017-03-04 03:59:33 UTC
-- THE ZUCCHINI WARRIORS IN THE MARCH AS THE BOTTLED CAUSE FOR GRINDR’S
TREASON: IT’S NIHILISTIC AND HEDONISTIC OFFSPRING IS ONLY DEATH AND DESPAIR

How much perverted homosexual anal sex is involved?