How do ya turn OFF the lights on a kid's sneaker?
2017-06-16 14:56:42 UTC
I removed the insert of the shoe...then pulled up the 2nd insert that was glued down....there were wires showing so I clipped them all with scissors then put the two insoles back in. :-) Super easy!!
Does this mean you qualify as a certified electrician in Alabama?
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-16 19:38:40 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:56:42 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I removed the insert of the shoe...then pulled up the 2nd insert that was glued down....there were wires showing so I clipped them all with scissors then put the two insoles back in. :-) Super easy!!
Does this mean you qualify as a certified electrician in Alabama?
Wouldn't it have been easier just to throw the sneakers (and kid) in
the nearest swamp?

--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
The Peeler
2017-06-16 20:11:04 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:38:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Does this mean you qualify as a certified electrician in Alabama?
Wouldn't it have been easier just to throw the sneakers (and kid) in
the nearest swamp?
So you could pull it out and pork it to you liking, dumb anal Razovic? Get
lost!
--
Jack G to dumb anal Razovic:
"The only thing that would fix you would be a Hot Lead Enema."