TOMORROW IS THE BIG ONE!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-03 14:55:46 UTC
An' don't ferget to put anudder *shrimp on da barbie, mate!

*Not the assworm kind.
LOL
%
2018-07-03 14:57:45 UTC
the cornhole admits he fits on a bbq
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Notice how the assworm humps all my poasts.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-03 15:36:50 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
An' don't ferget to put anudder *shrimp on da barbie, mate!
*Not the assworm kind.
LOL
the cornhole admits he fits on a bbq
Notice how the assworm humps all my poasts.
p.s. The sign in the front says "No Fags or Idiots."
So that means Miss Recktum and Assworm are uninvited.
LOL!
%
whatever that means pinky
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It means you can't come to my party, asshole.
%
whatever that means
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-04 15:55:41 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
An' don't ferget to put anudder *shrimp on da barbie, mate!
*Not the assworm kind.
LOL
the cornhole admits he fits on a bbq
Notice how the assworm humps all my poasts.
p.s.  The sign in the front says "No Fags or Idiots."
So that means Miss Recktum and Assworm are uninvited.
LOL!
whatever that means pinky
It means you can't come to my party, asshole.
whatever that means
Stay in school kids!
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Stay in school kids!
%
notice how the cornhole is teenie
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-03 15:55:21 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
An' don't ferget to put anudder *shrimp on da barbie, mate!
*Not the assworm kind.
LOL
the cornhole admits he fits on a bbq
Notice how the assworm humps all my poasts.
notice how the cornhole is teenie
I noticed that you need new material, asshole.
LOL
%
no i don't because you'll always be teenie
Colonel Edmund J. Burke