How do i clean fins on window ac?
Add Reply
Stagger Lee
2017-07-09 19:54:04 UTC
I tried a glass cleaner from 7-11 it has ammonia
Isn't that how you clean yer cum catcher..Snohomo Jackie?

LoLoLoL
r***@gmail.com
2017-07-10 01:30:55 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
I tried a glass cleaner from 7-11 it has ammonia
Isn't that how you clean yer cum catcher..Snohomo Jackie?
LoLoLoL
Sorry I missed the original posting...so if you're still checking this
thread and haven't been driven off by malcontents...and its a window
unit:

I've used a disposable painters brush.

WD40...or an aerosol fin cleaner from an A/C supply house (more betta)

Spray either on and brush with the brush in the direction of the fins
until clean.

If you have managed to bend up the fins you can purchase a 'comb' from
the A/C supply house to correct that problem.

redvet, sound A/C maintance ideas from an excon vietnam vet :)
Chinook Lover
2017-07-10 01:48:11 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Stagger Lee
I tried a glass cleaner from 7-11 it has ammonia
Isn't that how you clean yer cum catcher..Snohomo Jackie?
LoLoLoL
Sorry I missed the original posting...so if you're still checking this
thread and haven't been driven off by malcontents...and its a window
I've used a disposable painters brush.
WD40...or an aerosol fin cleaner from an A/C supply house (more betta)
Spray either on and brush with the brush in the direction of the fins
until clean.
If you have managed to bend up the fins you can purchase a 'comb' from
the A/C supply house to correct that problem.
redvet, sound A/C maintance ideas from an excon vietnam vet :)
---
saves weedeating around your condenser unit in'n it's one of the big boys
and your fins won't corrode <G>
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well.
Monday the 26th dialysis began..the beginning of the end. I must say

---
http://www.avg.com
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-10 13:54:15 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Stagger Lee
I tried a glass cleaner from 7-11 it has ammonia
Isn't that how you clean yer cum catcher..Snohomo Jackie?
LoLoLoL
Sorry I missed the original posting...so if you're still checking this
thread and haven't been driven off by malcontents...and its a window
I've used a disposable painters brush.
WD40...or an aerosol fin cleaner from an A/C supply house (more betta)
Spray either on and brush with the brush in the direction of the fins
until clean.
If you have managed to bend up the fins you can purchase a 'comb' from
the A/C supply house to correct that problem.
redvet, sound A/C maintance ideas from an excon vietnam vet :)
Oh hell, that 'taint nutin', honey.
I'm good with my hands, too, ya know. Ima handyman...

"Hey babe, I'm yer handyman..."
Jack G...
2017-07-10 23:16:21 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Stagger Lee
I tried a glass cleaner from 7-11 it has ammonia
Isn't that how you clean yer cum catcher..Snohomo Jackie?
LoLoLoL
Sorry I missed the original posting...so if you're still checking this
thread and haven't been driven off by malcontents...and its a window
I've used a disposable painters brush.
WD40...or an aerosol fin cleaner from an A/C supply house (more betta)
Spray either on and brush with the brush in the direction of the fins
until clean.
If you have managed to bend up the fins you can purchase a 'comb' from
the A/C supply house to correct that problem.
redvet, sound A/C maintance ideas from an excon vietnam vet :)
Oh hell, that 'taint nutin', honey.
I'm good with my hands, too, ya know. Ima handyman...
"Hey babe, I'm yer handyman..."
I am wondering why the little queer moved my post from alt.home.repair to here?

He is kind of creepy.
Stagger Lee
2017-07-11 14:22:54 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Post by Stagger Lee
I tried a glass cleaner from 7-11 it has ammonia
Isn't that how you clean yer cum catcher..Snohomo Jackie?
I am wondering why the little queer moved my post from alt.home.repair to here?
He is kind of creepy.
Poor little google poasting tard Snohomo Jackie doesn't
understand the concept of cross posting.

Yer still missing yer WEBTV daze..Jackie-tard.

LoLoLoL