REMEMBER NIGOR MORTIS?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-23 19:47:24 UTC
Well, that was me.
LOL
2018-05-23 20:14:01 UTC
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
You mammy love Nigor Mortis!
LOL
2018-05-24 18:25:39 UTC
On Thu, 24 May 2018 06:39:39 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
You mammy love Nigor Mortis!
LOL
YOU need nigger mortis, Midnight!
It's the ONLY thing that'll get you stiff!
LOLOK

- -

This is an Octamacron.
2018-05-28 12:43:26 UTC
Post by David
On 5/23/2018 1:14 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
You mammy love Nigor Mortis!
LOL
This is an Octamacron.
Yes, it definitely is. What is? And what the fuck is an octamacron?

- -

something with eight edges
2018-05-28 15:16:12 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
You mammy love Nigor Mortis!
LOL
This is an Octamacron.
Yes, it definitely is. What is? And what the fuck is an octamacron?
something with eight edges
Nothing to do with the President of France, then?

- -

I may go.
2018-05-28 18:30:11 UTC
Post by David
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
You mammy love Nigor Mortis!
LOL
This is an Octamacron.
Yes, it definitely is. What is? And what the fuck is an octamacron?
something with eight edges
Nothing to do with the President of France, then?
I may go.
So may I. Go where???

- -

not here

maybe
David

rigamortis is epilepsy
2018-05-25 13:32:31 UTC
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.

- -

I don't have it that bad.
2018-05-25 15:11:14 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.
I don't have it that bad.
So you haven't reached nigger mortis.

- -

it’s a certain kind of talking
2018-05-25 18:49:51 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.
I don't have it that bad.
So you haven't reached nigger mortis.
it’s a certain kind of talking
Not when you got, nigger mortis....

- -

Post by David
I haven't thought of a reason or anything of talking, or thinking and
things.
That's good. You have the right to remain silent. Make the most of
it!
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.
I don't have it that bad.
So you haven't reached nigger mortis.
it’s a certain kind of talking
Not when you got, nigger mortis....
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

my fingernails need trimming

Post by David
that was just my heel
You got, nervous feet???

Post by David
my fingernails need trimming
Do they let you have something as sharp as a nail trimmer or do you
have to scrape them on the walls?
Post by David
Post by David
that was just my heel
You got, nervous feet???
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.
I don't have it that bad.
So you haven't reached nigger mortis.
it’s a certain kind of talking
Not when you got, nigger mortis....
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
I need to buy one.

Post by David
my fingernails need trimming
Do they let you have something as sharp as a nail trimmer or do you
have to scrape them on the walls?
Post by David
Post by David
that was just my heel
You got, nervous feet???
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.
I don't have it that bad.
So you haven't reached nigger mortis.
it’s a certain kind of talking
Not when you got, nigger mortis....
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by David
I need to buy one.
But will they let you have one???
Post by David
Post by David
my fingernails need trimming
Do they let you have something as sharp as a nail trimmer or do you
have to scrape them on the walls?
Post by David
Post by David
that was just my heel
You got, nervous feet???
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.
I don't have it that bad.
So you haven't reached nigger mortis.
it’s a certain kind of talking
Not when you got, nigger mortis....
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
I will request it on the next shopping list.

Post by David
Post by David
my fingernails need trimming
Do they let you have something as sharp as a nail trimmer or do you
have to scrape them on the walls?
Post by David
Post by David
that was just my heel
You got, nervous feet???

Post by David
I will request it on the next shopping list.
Excellent idea. You don't want to look like Howard Hughes.
Post by David
Post by David
my fingernails need trimming
Do they let you have something as sharp as a nail trimmer or do you
have to scrape them on the walls?
Post by David
Post by David
that was just my heel
You got, nervous feet???
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.
I don't have it that bad.
So you haven't reached nigger mortis.
it’s a certain kind of talking
Not when you got, nigger mortis....
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
go to Howard Johnson's and talk to me

Post by David
Post by David
my fingernails need trimming
Do they let you have something as sharp as a nail trimmer or do you
have to scrape them on the walls?
Post by David
Post by David
that was just my heel
You got, nervous feet???

Post by David
go to Howard Johnson's and talk to me
OK, sure. Who the fuck is Howard Johnson?
Post by David
Post by David
my fingernails need trimming
Do they let you have something as sharp as a nail trimmer or do you
have to scrape them on the walls?
Post by David
Post by David
that was just my heel
You got, nervous feet???
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.
I don't have it that bad.
So you haven't reached nigger mortis.
it’s a certain kind of talking
Not when you got, nigger mortis....
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
it’s a hotel chain

Post by David
Post by David
my fingernails need trimming
Do they let you have something as sharp as a nail trimmer or do you
have to scrape them on the walls?
Post by David
Post by David
that was just my heel
You got, nervous feet???

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Nigor" Mortis, dumb cunt.
2018-05-26 15:35:31 UTC
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:47:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, that was me.
LOL
It WILL be you soon, Midnight....VERY soon, insh'Allah!
LOLOK
rigamortis is epilepsy
In it's final terminal stages.
I don't have it that bad.
So you haven't reached nigger mortis.
it’s a certain kind of talking
Not when you got, nigger mortis....
"Nigor" Mortis, dumb cunt.
Nigger mortis, dumb ditsoon.

- -

I believe the Nigor Mortis runs east to west or vice-a-versa.
2018-05-29 17:01:31 UTC
On Tue, 29 May 2018 08:48:15 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I believe the Nigor Mortis runs east to west or vice-a-versa.
It runs up and down yer whole carcass, Midnight.

- -