HOMELESS TWATS: COLD & WET
2018-01-12 15:46:51 UTC
Sometimes even a homeless twat will sneak into a high school football game.
In the chill damp of early evening, sitting on the bleachers, snot running
down her nose, greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes--it's a scene right
outa Aqualung, my friend. Following the game she wallows back through the
snow drifts into her cozy dumpster bed, where some unthinking person has
tossed a child's shitty diaper.

ONLY IN AMERICA, FOLKS!
--
The memory should be specially taxed in youth, since it is then that it is strongest and most tenacious. But in choosing the things that should be committed to memory, the utmost care and forethought must be exercised, as lessons well learnt in youth are never forgotten.

--Arthur Schopenhauer
2018-01-12 15:49:33 UTC
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Arthur_Schopenhauer_daguerreotype.jpg
Have you lost track of what groups you are cross posting to?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-12 16:11:18 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
[...]
My message is for everyone, so it matters not.

%
2018-01-12 15:52:10 UTC
Sometimes even a homeless twat will sneak into a high school football game.
In the chill damp of early evening, sitting on the bleachers, snot running
down her nose, greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes--it's a scene right
outa Aqualung, my friend.  Following the game she wallows back through the
snow drifts into her cozy dumpster bed, where some unthinking person has
tossed a child's shitty diaper.
ONLY IN AMERICA, FOLKS!
you should stop being homeless then