U.S. officials can say bad things to England, France, Russia, China, Vietnam, Japan but they must stay clear from anything related to Israel to keep their jobs
Ben
2017-04-12 13:58:07 UTC
For U.S. government officials, Israel is the most powerful nation in the world. The White House press secretary Sean Spice will lose his job because he misspoke about Nazis chemical warfare.
All U.S. presidential candidates must speak to AIPAC and must go to Tel Avis to clear with Israel PM.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-white-house-press-secretary-ignores-1491936525-htmlstory.html
NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-12 14:17:35 UTC
Post by Ben
For U.S. government officials, Israel is the most powerful nation in
the world. The White House press secretary Sean Spice will lose
his job because he misspoke about Nazis chemical warfare.
All U.S. presidential candidates must speak to AIPAC and must
go to Tel Avis to clear with Israel PM.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-white-house-press-secretary-ignores-1491936525-htmlstory.html
There is no holier cow than 'Israeel'...instead of nuking the
jew-ridden shithole, the Great Satan KOWTOWS to it!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-12 16:19:00 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
There is no filthier cow than
Your cocksucking mother? LOL!
!Jones
2017-04-12 20:20:28 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 06:58:07 -0700 (PDT), in alt.war.vietnam Ben
Post by Ben
For U.S. government officials, Israel is the most powerful nation in the world. The White House press secretary Sean Spice will lose his job because he misspoke about Nazis chemical warfare.
All U.S. presidential candidates must speak to AIPAC and must go to Tel Avis to clear with Israel PM.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-white-house-press-secretary-ignores-1491936525-htmlstory.html
It remains a simple fact that there have been no Nazi "gas chambers"
ever found. There is much anecdotal testimony as to their existence;
however, we have never found any clear forensic evidence... and
hydrocyanic compounds tend to persist for decades, even centuries, if
used in any significant concentration. We'd have found them by now.

Jones
Ben
2017-04-12 21:49:41 UTC
Post by Ben
For U.S. government officials, Israel is the most powerful nation in the world. The White House press secretary Sean Spice will lose his job because he misspoke about Nazis chemical warfare.
All U.S. presidential candidates must speak to AIPAC and must go to Tel Avis to clear with Israel PM.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-white-house-press-secretary-ignores-1491936525-htmlstory.html
It remains a simple fact that there have been no Nazi "gas chambers"
ever found. There is much anecdotal testimony as to their existence;
however, we have never found any clear forensic evidence... and
hydrocyanic compounds tend to persist for decades, even centuries, if
used in any significant concentration. We'd have found them by now.
Jones
I think Sean Spice said Hitler did not use airplanes to drop Chemical weapons in the battlefields but forgot to mention that Hitler used gas chamber. American Jewish community picked on him for that simple semantic error.
They eventually will eliminate all Trump original campaign staff including Spice, Bannon, and Conway then hijack Trump policy to serve Israel.
Anyway, with the help of Russia, N. Korea will capture many American POWs during the coming U.S. - North Korea war and it will force the U.S. to negotiate for the returning of new POWs in North Korea like DRV had done in 1973. The U.S. will have to give up South Korea for the returning of POWs.
!Jones
2017-04-13 02:35:08 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:49:41 -0700 (PDT), in alt.war.vietnam Ben
Post by Ben
I think Sean Spice said Hitler did not use airplanes to drop Chemical weapons in the battlefields but forgot to mention that Hitler used gas chamber. American Jewish community picked on him for that simple semantic error.
They eventually will eliminate all Trump original campaign staff including Spice, Bannon, and Conway then hijack Trump policy to serve Israel.
Anyway, with the help of Russia, N. Korea will capture many American POWs during the coming U.S. - North Korea war and it will force the U.S. to negotiate for the returning of new POWs in North Korea like DRV had done in 1973. The U.S. will have to give up South Korea for the returning of POWs.
I do believe that Spicer meant that the Germans did not use chemicals
on the battlefield. Furthermore, there are serious problems with the
"gas chambers" processing 6,000,000 bodies.

It would take roughly a half pound of Zyklon B (stabilized prussic
acid) per person to achieve a fatal concentration; there is no
evidence that Germany produced such quantities of cyanide. That's
something between 250 and 1,500 tons of cyanide depending on how many
people you believe were gassed.

In those concentrations, cyanide would be easily detectable in the
building today; however, we have never found and documented a single
gas chamber.

There were six cremation ovens; an oven can process one body every 90
minutes on average. (It has to be shut down and maintained, so that's
an average throughput.) If they had burned six million bodies, they'd
still be burning them today.

It takes about 40 kilos (on average) of coke to render a body; that's
120,000 metric tons of coke! The Germans simply did not have the coke
to run their steel foundries, let alone burn bodies. Besides, allied
air reconnaissance would have spotted that large of an operation.

Basically, they took the Jewish population growth curve before the war
and extrapolated where it would have been in 1946; any shortage was
attributed to the ovens. You have immigration, allied bombing, and
the fact that the entire population of the planet dropped.

The Germans clearly used forced labor camps wherein hundreds of
thousands of people died of general neglect, starvation, and fouled
water. I'm not apologizing for the German mentality; however, I doubt
the "gas chamber" bit. Had we lost the war, our Japanese internees
would probably have suffered a similar fate.

Jones
Chinook Lover
2017-04-13 16:37:38 UTC
Post by Ben
[...]
worked to death sounds more feasible as there are plenty of pix of body
piles. they like the old march em up to the pit and "pop" as well. I
don't believe those were communal showers shown in some pictures. I do
believe there were crematoriums in use but the mass graves via
bulldozers became more economical. sucks either way.
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well. we
gonna try fistula surgery again...a little higher up"

---
http://www.avg.com
dino
2017-04-14 00:31:35 UTC
[...]