386 v in a 220 v house?
2018-01-06 17:12:30 UTC
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami
This house has 3-phase power.
A while ago, two of the five spot lights in the bathroom stopped
working. They used 12 V light bulbs. I removed the two transformers and
replaced the two light bulbs with 220 V ones. They work now, three 12 V
and two 220 V bulbs. However, the lights in the walking closet stopped
working. I checked the voltage at the switch. It's 386 V.
What did I do wrong?
You'll find out in a few days. After the house fire burns that place to
the ground.
LOL
An' what's up with that walking closet anywho??
David

jism to pussy infections in here now
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
In yer mouth?
David

those two
Jack G...
They were off topic to start with.
2018-01-06 21:13:08 UTC
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami
This house has 3-phase power.
A while ago, two of the five spot lights in the bathroom stopped
working. They used 12 V light bulbs. I removed the two transformers and
replaced the two light bulbs with 220 V ones. They work now, three 12 V
and two 220 V bulbs. However, the lights in the walking closet stopped
working. I checked the voltage at the switch. It's 386 V.
What did I do wrong?
You'll find out in a few days. After the house fire burns that place to
the ground.
LOL
An' what's up with that walking closet anywho??
jism to pussy infections in here now
Are, they spreading?

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I do for the homeboys.
They all expect a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

I guess he likes me, I am in my spell check.
2018-01-07 13:10:40 UTC
Post by David
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami
This house has 3-phase power.
A while ago, two of the five spot lights in the bathroom stopped
working. They used 12 V light bulbs. I removed the two transformers and
replaced the two light bulbs with 220 V ones. They work now, three 12 V
and two 220 V bulbs. However, the lights in the walking closet stopped
working. I checked the voltage at the switch. It's 386 V.
What did I do wrong?
You'll find out in a few days. After the house fire burns that place to
the ground.
LOL
An' what's up with that walking closet anywho??
jism to pussy infections in here now
Are, they spreading?
I guess he likes me, I am in my spell check.
You spellcheck your own name???

- -

no, just my posts if they are underlined.
2018-01-07 18:04:21 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami
This house has 3-phase power.
A while ago, two of the five spot lights in the bathroom stopped
working. They used 12 V light bulbs. I removed the two transformers and
replaced the two light bulbs with 220 V ones. They work now, three 12 V
and two 220 V bulbs. However, the lights in the walking closet stopped
working. I checked the voltage at the switch. It's 386 V.
What did I do wrong?
You'll find out in a few days. After the house fire burns that place to
the ground.
LOL
An' what's up with that walking closet anywho??
jism to pussy infections in here now
Are, they spreading?
I guess he likes me, I am in my spell check.
You spellcheck your own name???
no, just my posts if they are underlined.
Ignore the spellchecks...they're coded by illiterates such as the
Foreskin Peeler.

- -

they do that when I am like that
2018-01-08 13:14:10 UTC
[...]
Get it right the first time and you don't need spellchecks.

- -

I can't help it.
2018-01-08 14:23:25 UTC
Post by David
[...]
Are you dysxelic?

- -

He is just a screwed up as you are and both are closet jew lovers.
2018-01-08 18:17:12 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 07:47:41 -0800 (PST), "fake vet La Jack G..."
Post by Jack G...
Post by David
[...]
I admit I'm a jewlover...you got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, La
Jacqui?

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I do for the homeboys.
They all expect a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 10:17:12 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; ""jew pedophile Ron
Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)"
<***@TheWor1d.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 07:47:41 -0800 (PST), "fake vet La Jack G..."
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:23:34 AM UTC-8, jew pedophile Ron
Post by David
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami
This house has 3-phase power. A while ago, two of the five spot lights
in the bathroom stopped working. They used 12 V light bulbs. I removed
the two transformers and replaced the two light bulbs with 220 V ones.
They work now, three 12 V and two 220 V bulbs. However, the lights in
the walking closet stopped working. I checked the voltage at the
switch. It's 386 V. What did I do wrong?
You'll find out in a few days. After the house fire burns that place to
the ground.
LOL An' what's up with that walking closet anywho?? jism to 🐱
infections in here now
Are, they spreading? I guess he likes me, I am in my spell check.
You spellcheck your own name??? no, just my posts if they are
underlined.
Ignore the spellchecks...they're coded by illiterates such as the
Foreskin Peeler. they do that when I am like that
Get it right the first time and you don't need spellchecks. I can't help
it.
Are you dysxelic?
He is just a screwed up as you are and both are closet jew lovers.
I admit I'm a jewlover...you got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, La
Jacqui?
- -
" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied from the
very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I do for the homeboys. They all
expect a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak." - Saul Goodman
(Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!" - Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
ass?" - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of
i can't figure out if he meant yinz love "closet jews" or are closet "jew lovers". it is all unclear.
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
David
2018-01-08 19:12:36 UTC
"Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus🐶笛" wrote in
message news:DqCdnfMnmJqpJc7HnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...

Post by David
[...]
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's description
(of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of social media,"
which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement which uses a lot of
social media. This is backwards: it is an online movement which occasionally
appears in the real world. Where it gets punched." - Jason Rhode

-

me too, I'm allright.
2018-01-08 20:21:55 UTC
Post by David
[...]
It is ambiguous, but I love both. I'm pro-semitic.

- -

meds can help with our thoughts on group
2018-01-08 22:32:06 UTC
Post by David
[...]
Who needs 'em, though?

- -

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-08 19:57:37 UTC
I am so pleased to see folks taking an interest in elecktrics.
2018-01-08 20:19:46 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 11:57:37 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I am so pleased to see folks taking an interest in elecktrics.
Wot *I* want to know is where the electricity went!

- -