THE MARVEL SUPERHEROES
2017-04-13 19:38:32 UTC
Pleasance asked me the other day a rather silly question. "Darling, who
do you relate most with...that is, if you were one of those superheroes?"

I thought for a moment. "Probably Captain America," I said. "He kinda
looks like me a little when I was a younger Colonel."

Just sayin'.
Brennus
2017-04-13 22:48:55 UTC
Pleasance asked me the other day a rather silly question. "Darling, who
do you relate most with...that is, if you were one of those superheroes?"
I thought for a moment. "Probably Captain America," I said. "He kinda
looks like me a little when I was a younger Colonel."
Just sayin'.
Urinal Burke pretends to have a wife and pretends to be a soldier. Urinal
Burke is a rancid honor thief and it makes me happy to think how lonely and
desperate for attention he is. LOL!
--
LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HEIL BRENNUS!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL! BrennASS fantasizes about me.
Jack G
He is just another liberal troll.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-15 14:01:17 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Pleasance asked me the other day a rather silly question. "Darling, who
do you relate most with...that is, if you were one of those superheroes?"
I thought for a moment. "Probably Captain America," I said. "He kinda
looks like me a little when I was a younger Colonel."
Just sayin'.
Urinal Burke pretends to have a wife and pretends to be a soldier. Urinal
Burke is a rancid honor thief and it makes me happy to think how lonely and
desperate for attention he is. LOL!
LOL! BrennASS fantasizes about me.
He is just another liberal troll.
He lives in Utah, Jack. That explains his lack of brains, for the most
part anywho.
Jack G
2017-04-15 14:34:52 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Pleasance asked me the other day a rather silly question. "Darling, who
do you relate most with...that is, if you were one of those superheroes?"
I thought for a moment. "Probably Captain America," I said. "He kinda
looks like me a little when I was a younger Colonel."
Just sayin'.
Urinal Burke pretends to have a wife and pretends to be a soldier. Urinal
Burke is a rancid honor thief and it makes me happy to think how lonely and
desperate for attention he is. LOL!
LOL! BrennASS fantasizes about me.
He is just another liberal troll.
He lives in Utah, Jack. That explains his lack of brains, for the most
part anywho.
There are a lot of strange people living in that state and it must
be from years of in breeding.