CHINESE CHINKS MAD ABOUT INCIDENT WITH NUTZO CHINK ON AIRLINER
2017-04-13 13:54:41 UTC
Them chinks in chinkyland pissed off cuz America took out the trash (on
one of its flights).
LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-passenger-forcibly-removed-united-flight-u-s-causes-outrage-china-165836079.html
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2017-04-13 16:32:53 UTC
Them chinks in chinkyland pissed off cuz America took out the trash (on
one of its flights).
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-passenger-forcibly-removed-united-flight-u-s-causes-outrage-china-165836079.html
In china they execute people for refusing to disembark
from the plane.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-14 14:40:46 UTC
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Them chinks in chinkyland pissed off cuz America took out the trash (on
one of its flights).
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-passenger-forcibly-removed-united-flight-u-s-causes-outrage-china-165836079.html
In china they execute people for refusing to disembark
from the plane.
In China a feller can get executed for almost anything. There's little,
if any, difference betwixt present day Chinkland and Stalinist Russia.
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2017-04-14 19:37:23 UTC
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Them chinks in chinkyland pissed off cuz America took out the trash (on
one of its flights).
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-passenger-forcibly-removed-united-flight-u-s-causes-outrage-china-165836079.html
In china they execute people for refusing to disembark
from the plane.
In China a feller can get executed for almost anything. There's little,
if any, difference betwixt present day Chinkland and Stalinist Russia.
Stalinist Russia didn't flood the world with cheap
plastic crap and fake cell phones.

Take a vacation there, kernel kornpone. You might decide
to stay!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
HOW DARE YOU ADDRESS ME AS SUCH!
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2017-04-15 14:26:46 UTC
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Them chinks in chinkyland pissed off cuz America took out the trash (on
one of its flights).
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-passenger-forcibly-removed-united-flight-u-s-causes-outrage-china-165836079.html
In china they execute people for refusing to disembark
from the plane.
In China a feller can get executed for almost anything. There's little,
if any, difference betwixt present day Chinkland and Stalinist Russia.
Stalinist Russia didn't flood the world with cheap
plastic crap and fake cell phones.
Take a vacation there, kernel kornpone. You might decide
to stay!
HOW DARE YOU ADDRESS ME AS SUCH!
It's mighty easy for you to be impudent online, kernel
kornpone. Put on your "Young Pioneers" red kerchief, and
come state your case in person.

Until then, i'll address you as i please, and you'll like
it.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I have news for you sailor boi binky... I am not impotent!
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2017-04-15 15:53:34 UTC
[...]
Funny you should suddenly feel the need to clear that up.

We can see why you want to remain anonymous, kernel k.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm hardly wot you claim, little man. Facebook me and see for yerself!
%
how ya doing short stop how's the leg bolts holding up punk ass
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-15 16:10:44 UTC
Post by %
[...]
Ha! Another retarded froupie tries insulting His Colonel!
LOL
Jack G
Remember he has no ears.
%
2017-04-15 16:37:42 UTC
Post by %
[...]
i didn't try flap mouth i out and out called you a little sawed off
short stop shit and you didn't do a damn thing about it
Jack G
Are you one of those without any ears?
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2017-04-15 20:49:28 UTC
Post by %
[...]
Teh Kernel Kornpone is all mouth, and so easy to
SPNAKITY-SPNAK®.

A lot like Gergoyle. Do ya s'pose,... ?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 14:25:48 UTC
Post by %
[...]
BTW, you two bum-fuck buddies need a cheap room?
LOL
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2017-04-16 16:32:39 UTC
Post by %
[...]
Kernel K, are you potent enough to dupe-chute an asian
ladyboy?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-15 23:10:22 UTC
[...]
Which Edmund Burke? This one?
https://www.facebook.com/WallaceHuoInfo/photos/basw.AbpwRu6Cm8rdbcKQ-MNXBE8bKtG7UwHrdnEdd-AcsEyvlFay-8vwC4iTvrBxrQWI0KFCeXRdJN_3_N6DW6i4DHZTWG_ayW0icXpP8qP465JGZCVRUz2rdEBghdjG3B05qT1LENkzV4oTFp0ufHVEOjnS.10154265781383563.1263271140386190.1227927537277425.2012703452088519.771150586319883.1308260409245351.1953201041568724.1110768852310023.1121354631245489/1263271140386190/?type=1&opaqueCursor=Abp1kASVnxCZATRH5pnm8MpISheryf1H39jmspObJO8ecgY5qO0dU4RddGk3-XPNtg7_-PTRT7pYoZmB6uSpI4DnXSvJAV0Hi-GtwhpZjDGTsiO6rZpaLnSNP55Shtp2-6wQHxuXhYmmnfSubC60kX58DvzbonDLgSeR25ly00rhovZ539-ATgGcMiRtW83WDvizqToKeFjbjV1krTlknrow_yofIkLtyDqgfEOWv7oyLk1PKaOE9erdGUwxa1yiowFYfh0Rs-Uf5BT6bH43xJtgsH8RPNbpHwqLDYB5iEhae-wdq7xoMipXMnQZ_dJg4YFjECWxNj7GhLtsLcRFrX1cVRCuifth2NJBSDxugrBAm46GFGxcaTurVawIv-9CM66vuLFVNsJs6ooDv0Oa_eJl6dd1qPld3t8pAA47GgHbzQ-PL5m9FYJDTsrZf-SGVpe-rmN8ukAQvTKvveZl4oooZVFu5Pv1_A8NZW9hRr04_fBgIFIIk-7UDjHomtzORYkFmdChrZkIxoZ4mvTXI3BBfFDsYfdgBfKIelNFC1GczQ&theater
There was a rabbi who collected foreskins, had them dried out and made into a wallet - whenever you stroked the wallet it became a briefcase.
The Peeler
2017-04-15 23:37:24 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 00:10:22 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
[...]
Who asked YOU, Birdbrain?
--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mind":
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Wot?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 14:55:25 UTC
[...]
Is that you or not?
--
Imagine you are a child in your mother's womb, can you detect light?
Only during ballet practice.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 15:49:14 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:24:47 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
[...]
It just says log in to facebook.
So the answer is no.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 15:54:24 UTC
[...]
You invited someone to look at your facebook, now you're insinuating you don't have an account.
History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god. -- Giulian Buzila
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 16:07:44 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:49:14 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
[...]
Why should I have to log in to see my own account?
Riddle me that.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 16:11:11 UTC
[...]
I never suggested it was your own account. And you have to log in to see anything on facebook presumably. And why aren't you logged in if you have an account? I stay logged in permanently, even if the browser is closed.
--
Patient: Doctor, I think I need glasses.
Madam: I think so, too. This is a brothel.
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:32:15 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 17:11:11 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Why should I have to log in to see my own account?
Riddle me that.
I never suggested it was your own account. And you have to log in to see
anything on facebook presumably. And why aren't you logged in if you
have an account? I stay logged in permanently, even if the browser is
closed.
OMG, Birdbrain is trying to bait the Colonel! LOL
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) displaying his intellect:
"Someone as rich as you should know how to use an apostrophe correctly."
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:32:08 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:54:24 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It just says log in to facebook.
So the answer is no.
You invited someone to look at your facebook, now you're insinuating you
don't have an account.
I believe he's really insinuating that you are a prize idiot, Birdbrain!
<BG>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"If there as many molestations as the media makes us believe, are they not
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:31:33 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:55:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Wot?
Is that you or not?
Did you file an application for being allowed to ask the Colonel questions,
Birdbrain? If not, fuck off and shut up!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
MID: <***@red.lan>
Ben
Dao is a Vietnamese. He falsely claimed that he is a Chinese.
Jack G
Did you trace his family tree?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 15:52:03 UTC
Post by Jack G
Post by Ben
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Them chinks in chinkyland pissed off cuz America took out the trash (on
one of its flights).
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-passenger-forcibly-removed-united-flight-u-s-causes-outrage-china-165836079.html
Dao is a Vietnamese. He falsely claimed that he is a Chinese.
Did you trace his family tree?
Jack, that chink's family tree would lead to a pair of bobo monkeys.
Here's a pic of him as a baby:
Jack G
2017-04-16 16:10:12 UTC
Post by Jack G
Post by Ben
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Them chinks in chinkyland pissed off cuz America took out the trash (on
one of its flights).
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-passenger-forcibly-removed-united-flight-u-s-causes-outrage-china-165836079.html
Dao is a Vietnamese. He falsely claimed that he is a Chinese.
Did you trace his family tree?
Jack, that chink's family tree would lead to a pair of bobo monkeys.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/512FG8GjEXL.jpg
LOL
We have to give him some credit. He made United Airlines the number
one rated airline when it comes to Chinese take out.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 15:50:07 UTC
Post by Ben
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Them chinks in chinkyland pissed off cuz America took out the trash (on
one of its flights).
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-passenger-forcibly-removed-united-flight-u-s-causes-outrage-china-165836079.html
Dao is a Vietnamese. He falsely claimed that he is a Chinese.
He's a chink, and that pretty much includes all yellow slant-eyes.