CONJEGATION OF THE VERB PLOOK
2018-01-06 16:59:29 UTC
I PLOOK                WE PLOOK
YOU PLOOK            YOU PLOOK
HE/SHE/IT PLOOK(S)        THEY PLOOK
This proves Plook is a regular verb.
Any questions?
Dolf? You gots any questions?
Jack G...
2018-01-06 18:26:09 UTC
I PLOOK                WE PLOOK
YOU PLOOK            YOU PLOOK
HE/SHE/IT PLOOK(S)        THEY PLOOK
This proves Plook is a regular verb.
Any questions?
Dolf? You gots any questions?
Is david or dolf related to these plookers?
Casa Crusha
2018-01-06 21:30:30 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Is david or dolf related to these plookers?
Wouldn't know..little Jackie. I have both of those asshats plonked so I
don't see their froth..something a google poasting tard like you can
never do.

Tell the truth..you still miss yer WEBTV right?

LoLoLoL
Jack G...
2018-01-06 21:52:30 UTC
Post by Casa Crusha
Post by Jack G...
Is david or dolf related to these plookers?
Wouldn't know..little Jackie. I have both of those asshats plonked so I
don't see their froth..something a google poasting tard like you can
never do.
Tell the truth..you still miss yer WEBTV right?
LoLoLoL
Who gives a good shit on anything you have to say? No one likes you.