CONJEGATION OF THE VERB PLOOK
2018-01-06 16:59:29 UTC

Dolf? You gots any questions?
Jack G...
2018-01-06 18:26:09 UTC

Is david or dolf related to these plookers?
Casa Crusha
2018-01-06 21:30:30 UTC
On 1/6/2018 1:26 PM, Snohomo Jackie G <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is david or dolf related to these plookers?

Wouldn't know..little Jackie. I have both of those asshats plonked so I
don't see their froth..something a google poasting tard like you can
never do.

Tell the truth..you still miss yer WEBTV right?

LoLoLoL
Jack G...
2018-01-06 21:52:30 UTC
On Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 1:30:27 PM UTC-8, Casa Crusha wrote:
> On 1/6/2018 1:26 PM, Snohomo Jackie G <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is david or dolf related to these plookers?
> >

> Wouldn't know..little Jackie. I have both of those asshats plonked so I
> don't see their froth..something a google poasting tard like you can
> never do.
>
> Tell the truth..you still miss yer WEBTV right?
>
> LoLoLoL

Who gives a good shit on anything you have to say? No one likes you.