DEMOCRAPS FAGGED OFF IN VIRGINIA YESTERDAY
2017-11-08 15:34:03 UTC
Having elected the furst tranny candidate ever.
Now, generally speakin', I would applaud this move, especially if said tranny (oh that's so crude!)..... I mean ladyboy...were uh delicate Asian delight.
How about you? Is this a good move? When will America come to terms with hawt ladyboys?

Letz get this one on the ballot, eh?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-verge-retaking-virginia-house-025928559.html
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-08 17:15:52 UTC
Checkmate! In article <JtFMB.155$***@fx03.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Having elected the furst tranny candidate ever.
Now, generally speakin', I would applaud this move, especially if said tranny (oh that's so crude!)..... I mean ladyboy...were uh delicate Asian delight.
How about you? Is this a good move? When will America come to terms with hawt ladyboys?
Letz get this one on the ballot, eh?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-verge-retaking-virginia-house-025928559.html
Trannys have major mental problems, and are unfit for any position of
responsibility (Bradley Manning?). Take Bruce Jenner, for instance. The
fact that he can look at himself in the mirror and think he actually
looks like a female, instead of a big ugly man in drag, proves he has a
distorted mental outlook. Same goes for Cher's "daughter" who thinks
she's a dude now, when she's just a big ugly diesel dyke.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
One should stick with Asian ladyboys, then?
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-08 17:40:27 UTC
Checkmate! In article <oaHMB.1680$***@fx11.iad>, ***@std-
[...]
I suppose if you have a penchant for chicks with dicks, that would be
closer to a real female than a dude like Bruce Jenner will ever be, and
just a little FYI for all the gender-benders out there: I will never
refer to a tranny by any sex other than the one nature stuck between
their legs. If Brucie wants to be referred to as "she," tough fucking
shit.

LOL! A thought just occurred to me... I wonder if he kept his now-
detached member as a keepsake? Perhaps it's in a pickle jar on his
mantel or something...

all rights reserved
%
that would still make it more useful than yours
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-08 23:30:18 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by %
[...]
That's not what your little Eskimo told me.

all rights reserved
%
that still won't get you on the will
%
this is an example of a man dead inside already
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno

all rights reserved
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-09 14:15:05 UTC
Post by %
[...]
I heard the assworm glued it on his forehead and went trick or treating as a unicorn.
LOL
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-09 18:16:38 UTC
Checkmate! In article <FpZMB.5022$***@fx18.iad>, ***@std-
Post by %
[...]
LOL! I can just picture that.

all rights reserved
%
you can picture a lot of fake bullshit stuff
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno

all rights reserved
%
UYA
GordonD
2017-11-08 17:37:02 UTC
[...]
They don't want to make themselves too pretty in case Trump sexually
assaults them.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-08 17:43:43 UTC
Post by GordonD
[...]
Trump's already got a good-looking trophy wife, so I think they're safe
from that. On the other hand, he once remarked that if Ivanka wasn't his
daughter, he "might" date her. Ivanka looks like an extremely high
maintenance kinda girl IMO.

all rights reserved
%
if you had any money you couldn't get her anyway
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-08 23:33:38 UTC
Post by GordonD
[...]
I'm a millionaire now and you're a mooching pauper being supported by an
Eskimo on Government subsidies, how bou dat?

Would you hurry up and die, so I can pretend to miss you?

all rights reserved
%
%
you are already dead inside that's why you're so angry
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-09 18:43:29 UTC
Post by GordonD
[...]
Great, now how bou you get busy getting dead on the inside AND the
outside?

all rights reserved
%
because i'm not you
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-10 02:15:07 UTC
Post by GordonD
[...]
And I'm eternally grateful for that.

all rights reserved
%
2017-11-08 21:12:49 UTC
[...]
but they both have big personal wills headed they way that are going to
pay off you got nothing
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-08 23:41:58 UTC
Post by %
[...]
This is just killing you, innit? You can't stand the fact that I got a
break and you didn't.

As for those two trannys, you don't know what they got "headed they way".
All you know, is you got nothing, and yer train's a-comin'.

all rights reserved
%
2017-11-09 00:08:16 UTC
http://youtu.be/2XITBuWNROk
[...]