HOOTERS DOESN'T HIRE ASIANS
2017-04-20 22:17:52 UTC
As a rule, anywho. It's cuz they have small boobs...akin to two fried eggs.
Discuss....
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-04-20 22:22:15 UTC
As a rule, anywho. It's cuz they have small boobs...akin to two fried eggs.
Discuss....
Big boobs are gross. I'd rather have sex
fantasies while I consume crap food and drink
booze in Hooters about a nice little Asian
with small breasts than with some hanging
boobed American skank with tattoos all over
her, and piercings. So disgusting.

Hell, even better is a small-breasted Asian
girl might just end up having a very large
and erectile clitoris.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Jack G
Here Here
Janithor
lol, it's a good thing you're not gay or anything.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
That sounds like the gook ladyboys KKKoloon rants about.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Or possibly my dark-chocolate beauty Serena and/or Michonne.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-21 15:31:24 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 06:43:32 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 4/21/2017 6:17 AM, Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 18:22:15 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:17:52 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Ah yes, gook ladyboys and apes.
The Peeler
2017-04-21 16:03:02 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:31:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Or possibly my dark-chocolate beauty Serena and/or Michonne.
Ah yes, gook ladyboys and apes.
Tell your beloved Colonel that your tits are more perky and your dick more
like a clit than any of those mentioned above! Don't give up on him yet, you
infatuated serbian bithc! LOL
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-21 18:05:17 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Which of them do you suck and which do you fuck?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-22 12:30:17 UTC
On 4/21/2017 8:31 AM, Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie
[...]
Did you hear? My Serena is pregnant.
Lucky fella and his lucky dick.
Exoshite Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-22 19:07:53 UTC
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 05:30:17 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 4/21/2017 8:31 AM, Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
That sounds like the gook ladyboys KKKoloon rants about.
Or possibly my dark-chocolate beauty Serena and/or Michonne.
Ah yes, gook ladyboys and apes.
Did you hear? My Serena is pregnant.
Lucky fella and his lucky dick.
Yay! Another ape on the way...if it's female it'll be a single mother
on welfare by the age of 12, if it's male it'll be in jail by the age
of 13. JUST what the Great Satan needs! LOLOK
The Peeler
2017-04-22 19:43:24 UTC
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 12:07:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Exoshite Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile
Post by Exoshite Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Did you hear? My Serena is pregnant.
Lucky fella and his lucky dick.
Yay! Another ape on the way...if it's female it'll be a single mother
on welfare by the age of 12, if it's male it'll be in jail by the age
of 13. JUST what the Great Satan needs! LOLOK
It's already richer, more successful and better looking than you failed
attempt at a human, you serbian sow!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
And how would you KNOW, filthy pedo??
The Peeler
2017-04-21 14:57:20 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 06:17:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Hell, even better is a small-breasted Asian
girl might just end up having a very large
and erectile clitoris.
That sounds like the gook ladyboys KKKoloon rants about.
Sounds more like a description of YOUR "endowment", sexually cripppled
Razovic! <BG>
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-21 13:27:25 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
As a rule, anywho. It's cuz they have small boobs...akin to two fried eggs.
Discuss....
Big boobs are gross. I'd rather have sex
fantasies while I consume crap food and drink
booze in Hooters about a nice little Asian
with small breasts than with some hanging
boobed American skank with tattoos all over
her, and piercings. So disgusting.
Hell, even better is a small-breasted Asian
girl might just end up having a very large
and erectile clitoris.
Oh, well...I agree, Greg. I'm a leg and ass man myself. Never thought
much about boobs. Small fries are nice.
Reminiscent of a ladyboy, to boot.
David
2017-04-22 06:18:04 UTC
in my nose
David

Anxeity pills
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-04-21 04:54:29 UTC
Checkmate! In article <ksaKA.52287$***@fx41.iad>, ***@ts-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
As a rule, anywho. It's cuz they have small boobs...akin to two fried eggs.
Discuss....
Bigger isn't always better, especially with giant store-bought man-made
udders. Add some ugly graffiti tats and a few nose and lip rings, and
you've got a modern day whore.
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2017

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-21 13:29:10 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
As a rule, anywho. It's cuz they have small boobs...akin to two fried eggs.
Discuss....
Bigger isn't always better, especially with giant store-bought man-made
udders. Add some ugly graffiti tats and a few nose and lip rings, and
you've got a modern day whore.
I bet half the girls getting those cool tatts get fucked by the artist,
while he/she is doing 'em.
David
2017-04-24 04:17:50 UTC
"Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote in message news:***@news.altopia.com...

Checkmate! In article <ksaKA.52287$***@fx41.iad>, ***@ts-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
As a rule, anywho. It's cuz they have small boobs...akin to two fried eggs.
Discuss....
Bigger isn't always better, especially with giant store-bought man-made
udders. Add some ugly graffiti tats and a few nose and lip rings, and
you've got a modern day whore.
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

depletion and the climate change can be interexchanged at Sonic level of PSU
higher back
David
2017-04-22 05:52:43 UTC
This would work for the president.