John asks, "Ever been naked in the snow?"
2017-11-04 16:17:30 UTC
Has any woman ever been nude in the snow? John
Never, not in the history of mankind.
2017-11-04 16:36:14 UTC
Has any woman ever been nude in the snow? John
Never, not in the history of mankind.
LOL
Now you have just confused all the toxic trolls here.
a425couple
2017-11-04 17:57:09 UTC
Has any woman ever been nude in the snow? John
Never, not in the history of mankind.
LOL
Plenty have.
Just go to Google Images and plug in
naked lady in snow
and see, seriously, lots of results.
Many were even able to smile.

Talking about snow,
Now lots of miserable tales have somebody being mean,
or incompetent, or whatever,, but this does not.
It was just a matter of Global politics
(POTUS Nixon wanted that treaty signed NOW!)
and individual unit training schedules.

But, the sad result was, 2 weeks after having left
Vietnam for the last time, I was doing
"Cold Weather Training" at Mt. Fuji Japan.
I've never been so cold in my life!!!!!!!!
So, it should not be much of a surprise, that a
couple of months later when I got off USMC active duty,
I made some vows to myself:

From now on, every day should be thought of as a holiday,
every meal a feast, and I'm never going to be that
cold again.
Seems to me, decent plan to live by.
Although,,,,,,,, some days have not felt like joyful holidays!
rfokc#13
get a rope...I hear there's swingers around these parts
rfokc#13
2017-11-13 16:48:19 UTC
can't say that I have