HUH? HAY! I see, 865 posts...almost ALL from, the Illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER...ALL with, the same subject line!
Add Reply
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-14 16:58:15 UTC
Is this Grik piece of skata OBSESSED or what?

LOLOK

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-14 17:37:23 UTC
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 09:58:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Is this Grik piece of skata OBSESSED or what?
LOLOK
I LIKE it when you BLEED and can't even hide it, my favourite punching bag!

Your amused harsh master

Michael about anal Razovic:
"The Peeler completely dominates him."
MID <o17d63$b0d$***@dont-email.me>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-14 18:04:43 UTC
IN MEMORIAM: poem for a dead kraut nazoid
There once was a Nazi named Kuhnen
Who never had sex with a woman.
He sucked dicks instead,
Got AIDS, now he's dead...
Good riddance to the filthy sub-human!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid Michael
Kuhnen, who led the German neo-Nazi movement, and, much
to the joy of decent people everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e