ONE REASON THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES THE UNITED STATES
2017-04-14 14:53:18 UTC
I am thinking about Freedom and Liberty, which are the American Way.
Curiously (or perhaps not), countries that seem to take issue with us
(and our aforementioned concepts) are the very countries where personal
freedoms and liberties remain forbidden to citizens.
Think about that.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-14 17:30:50 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 07:53:18 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I am thinking about Freedom and Liberty, which are the American Way.
Curiously (or perhaps not), countries that seem to take issue with us
(and our aforementioned concepts) are the very countries where personal
freedoms and liberties remain forbidden to citizens.
Think about that.
Freedom and Liberty only means that your Great Satan is overrun with
GBLTs, transbenders, spooks, spics and (worst of all) jews.

Think about THAT.
The Peeler
2017-04-14 17:45:37 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 10:30:50 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I am thinking about Freedom and Liberty, which are the American Way.
Curiously (or perhaps not), countries that seem to take issue with us
(and our aforementioned concepts) are the very countries where personal
freedoms and liberties remain forbidden to citizens.
Think about that.
Freedom and Liberty only means that your Great Satan is overrun with
GBLTs, transbenders, spooks, spics and (worst of all) jews.
Think about THAT.
Think about what a hysterical ridiculous housebound psychotic idiot you are,
Razovic! <BG>
--
serb bitch Razovic would LIKE to fuck, but CAN'T:
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
MID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>
%
if i have freedom you can't tell me what to think about
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-14 19:04:53 UTC
Post by %
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 07:53:18 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I am thinking about Freedom and Liberty, which are the American Way.
Curiously (or perhaps not), countries that seem to take issue with us
(and our aforementioned concepts) are the very countries where
personal freedoms and liberties remain forbidden to citizens.
Think about that.
Freedom and Liberty only means that your Great Satan is overrun with
GBLTs, transbenders, spooks, spics and (worst of all) jews.
Think about THAT.
if i have freedom you can't tell me what to think about
You don't infest the Great Satan. YOUR freedoms (including denial of
the alleged jew 'holocaust'®™) have been severely curtailed.
The Peeler
2017-04-14 19:44:09 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 12:04:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by %
if i have freedom you can't tell me what to think about
You don't infest the Great Satan. YOUR freedoms (including denial of
the alleged jew 'holocaust'®™) have been severely curtailed.
You are an infestation unto yourself, you abnormal psychopathic swine!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
%
2017-04-14 19:47:22 UTC
Post by %
[...]
the alleged jew 'holocaust'®T) have been severely curtailed.
now you're telling me what i think ,
this freedom isn't what i thought it would be
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-14 20:17:37 UTC
Post by %
[...]
I've already told you...you lot don't GOT, any freedoms beyond
kowtowing to the politically correct.
The Peeler
2017-04-14 21:26:16 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:17:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by %
now you're telling me what i think ,
this freedom isn't what i thought it would be
I've already told you...you lot don't GOT, any freedoms beyond
kowtowing to the politically correct.
I've already told you, the only "freedom" YOU got is the one of making a
total ass of yourself in public every day, poor dumb Goran Razovic!
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
%
not until i say that
Bob Robertson
2017-04-14 23:49:16 UTC
Post by %
[...]
"Anything you have comes from far beyond. Everything's fixed and you
can't change it."
%
you're a fool cheese and rice how can i gelp you
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
You don't need to say it...you've been TOLD.
just a guy
2017-04-15 14:24:09 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2017-04-15 16:37:21 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 06:13:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by %
not until i say that
You don't need to say it...you've been TOLD.
...yeah, by an attested IDIOT! LOL
MID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-15 08:29:01 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
I've already told you...
And we already told you: stop raping two year olds, sick filth!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
LOL! Idiot.
NEMO
2017-04-15 08:27:28 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That's understood, simpleton cuntess.
Exocet Missile
2017-04-15 14:25:12 UTC
IN MEMORIAM: poem for a dead limey nazoid
Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking limey nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
YOU'RE, part of the PROBLEM, asshole!
NEMO
2017-04-15 14:37:06 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse forger named Andrew "Andrzej" Baron wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

KKK "Grand Dragon" molested his granddaughter
http://tinyurl.com/ou674td

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

More on neo-nazis and child porn

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall

Frank Collin, leader of the National Socialist Party of America: pedophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin

"Aryan Nations" leader, convicted of theft, is also a pedophile
http://tinyurl.com/q2qm743

Fugitive Nazis who built a paedophile paradise in the sun
http://tinyurl.com/p8sungc

neo-Nazi attacks women with hammer, gets 248-year sentence
http://tinyurl.com/pcblep5

http://tinyurl.com/oa55jxz
Notorious German Neo-Nazi Tino Brandt Charged With Child Abuse

Nazis were "sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism"
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc

White supremacist beat a five year old to death
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan

British neo-Nazis torture, murder 17 month old boy
http://tinyurl.com/nlddf8

British neo-Nazi sentenced to life for raping a two year old girl
http://tinyurl.com/o3obact

Child porn found on computer of neo-Nazi Holocaust Museum shooter
http://tinyurl.com/nqvkoba

White supremacists rob and murder a family, including an 8 year old girl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevie_Kehoe

British KKK "leader" is a convicted child molester
http://tinyurl.com/pcdav6g
http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forthcb/ootdie/articles/wiw.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/opmajuf

Hungarian neo-Nazis murder four year old boy
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article3835961.ece

BNP paedophile convicted
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-murderer-paedophile-convicted-22062012

And ANOTHER BNP paedophile convicted!
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-paedophile-jailed-13012006

White supremacist tortured and sexually assaulted teen stepdaughters
http://tinyurl.com/pucouny

Nigel Hesmondalgh, British neo-Nazi: jailed for possessing a series
of degrading photos and videos of children.
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/edl-sex-offenders-list/

Shaun Jones, British neo-Nazi: jailed for raping a 12 year old girl
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/
http://tinyurl.com/qxefndm

Kane Hutchinson, British neo-Nazi: jailed for abusing young boys
http://tinyurl.com/oc3zm2w

John Broomfield, British neo-Nazi: jailed for child abuse images
http://tinyurl.com/pxfq6ux
https://liveraf.wordpress.com/tag/john-broomfield/

Mervyn Jones, British neo-Nazi: 17 years for "sustained and prolific sex crimes"
http://tinyurl.com/q838xlf
http://tinyurl.com/oa87ea8

Darren Francis, British neo-Nazi: multiple sex offences, illegal drugs
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.co.il/2010/07/bnp-paedophile-every-parents-worst.html

James Mullen, British neo-Nazi, repeatedly kicked his pregnant girlfriend
in the stomach, attacked others, incl. a 10-year-old girl
http://tinyurl.com/pth57ou

Wayne McCurry, British neo-Nazi, convicted of attacking two 14-year-old girls
More on this sick nazoid animal: http://tinyurl.com/penov2z

Eliot Jones, British neo-Nazi, sentenced for blackmail and child abuse
Yes, business as usual with the nazoid sickos.
More in: http://tinyurl.com/p89ypar

Jeff Marsh, British neo-Nazi "leader", jailed for attacking a woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuals_United
Jack G
2017-04-15 15:11:45 UTC

Nothing new just trying to act intelligent like Jones.
The Peeler
2017-04-15 16:37:26 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 07:34:20 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That's understood, simpleton cuntess.
YOU'RE, part of the PROBLEM, asshole!
YOU would like him to be a part of you, dumb Razovic? LOL FAT chance!
Doug Laidlaw
2017-04-15 11:53:48 UTC
I am thinking about Freedom and Liberty, which are the American Way.
Curiously (or perhaps not), countries that seem to take issue with us
(and our aforementioned concepts) are the very countries where personal
freedoms and liberties remain forbidden to citizens.
Think about that.
I disagree. I suppose that you need to define Freedom. You are saying:
minimal government for us, and use the money to nuke the rest of the
world. That is a strange idea, and contrary to the Declaration of Human
Rights. That is why the U.S. refuses to sigh treaties. When Trump
becomes World President, there will be no world left for him to govern.
That is the reason the terrorists give for turning their attention to
the U.S., and to her dependent "allies."

The terrorists claim that there was a civil war around the Arab
territories. Just as in Viet Nam, the U.S. tried to prop up the
government the rebels wanted to pull down. So, they said, if you are
against us, you are our enemies too, and we have every right to retaliate.

So much for freedom of determination there. The American view is that
she is allowed to pursue her objectives in any country of the world,
without seeking permission.

In Viet Nam, the locals wanted a Communist government, and in the end,
they got it, but not before Australia introduced conscription to supply
the U.S. with cannon fodder. Not before the dramatic photo of the young
girl with her clothes burnt off by American napalm. She is now living
in the U.S. with a husband and at least one child. There was a photo of
her and her baby in a book about PEOPLE, the thing that matters least in
the U.S.

Prisoners are kept in solitary confinement for 20 years, contrary to
evidence that they will suffer psychological damage within 24 hours.
Captured soldiers are kept confined until they confess to something to
be let out, then the officer assigned to represent them is refused a
further term when he applies to re-enlist.

Does that accord with your idea of freedom?

In an independent assessment of privacy for citizens, Canada came out on
top. The U.S.A. was in the middle somewhere, and Australia has to ape
the USA, so they were there too. Britain, with a video camera on every
street corner, came way down the list.

When our Canadian exchange student came out, she didn't want to be
thought an American. Americans abroad thought it best to disown their
"land of the free" and claim to be Canadians.

Nowadays, everybody in Germany has to carry an I.D. card. The citizens
don't want it, so they toast the thing in a microwave. Then, they can't
travel on a plane without producing the card. They are prosecuted instead.

Australia proposed a similar "Australia Card" years ago. It became a
political issue and the idea was dropped. Instead, we have to quote our
tax file number with every new investment. It does mean that our
accountant can almost prepare our return from the information on the
gov't file.

Doug.
All power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Doug Laidlaw
2017-04-15 12:18:45 UTC
Post by Doug Laidlaw
So much for freedom of determination there. The American view is that
she is allowed to pursue her objectives in any country of the world,
without seeking permission.
According to figures on the Web dated 2017, the top 3 countries for
population were:

China 1,388,232,693
India 1,342,512,706
U.S. 326,474,013

Why should a country with such a tiny population (about 10% of those 3
alone) claim to rule the world?

No.4 is Indonesia, the biggest Moslem country in the world, with
263,510,146. And our right-wing Pauline Hanson wanted to treat
Mohammedanism as a disease, requiring vaccination.

Australia comes 53rd with 24.6 million. But we have still provided a
President of the International Court of Justice. A former Prime
Minister of New Zealand has headed an organization of the U.N., and was
applying to be Secretary-General. An African woman chaired the World Bank.

Bottom is the Holy See, with a population of 801.

The USA is not "all there is."

Doug.
David
2017-04-15 14:28:29 UTC
what a rip off
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-15 14:26:13 UTC
Post by Doug Laidlaw
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I am thinking about Freedom and Liberty, which are the American Way.
Curiously (or perhaps not), countries that seem to take issue with us
(and our aforementioned concepts) are the very countries where personal
freedoms and liberties remain forbidden to citizens.
Think about that.
minimal government for us, and use the money to nuke the rest of the
world. That is a strange idea, and contrary to the Declaration of Human
Rights. That is why the U.S. refuses to sigh treaties. When Trump
becomes World President, there will be no world left for him to govern.
That is the reason the terrorists give for turning their attention to
the U.S., and to her dependent "allies."
Ramblin' on and on. Make any sense? No!
LOL
Jack G
2017-04-15 14:28:09 UTC
Post by Doug Laidlaw
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I am thinking about Freedom and Liberty, which are the American Way.
Curiously (or perhaps not), countries that seem to take issue with us
(and our aforementioned concepts) are the very countries where personal
freedoms and liberties remain forbidden to citizens.
Think about that.
minimal government for us, and use the money to nuke the rest of the
world. That is a strange idea, and contrary to the Declaration of Human
Rights. That is why the U.S. refuses to sigh treaties. When Trump
becomes World President, there will be no world left for him to govern.
That is the reason the terrorists give for turning their attention to
the U.S., and to her dependent "allies."
Ramblin' on and on. Make any sense? No!
LOL
Just the usual psycho babble.