NICKI SHOWS US HER TITS
2017-03-05 18:04:53 UTC
Nicki Minaj shows us a nice (really nice!) pair of knockers in Paris.

I wouldn't mind living in Paris, where women are totally hawt!

CHECK OUT HER BOOBS:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nicki-minajs-bares-her-breast-for-fashion-in-paris-and-shes-not-alone-184251319.html
(Warning: this is definitely NOT for faggots.)
David

NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-08 13:51:02 UTC
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 10:04:53 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Nicki Minaj shows us a nice (really nice!) pair of knockers in Paris.
I wouldn't mind living in Paris, where women are totally hawt!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nicki-minajs-bares-her-breast-for-fashion-in-paris-and-shes-not-alone-184251319.html
(Warning: this is definitely NOT for faggots.)
Another ape you've fallen in love with, KKKoloon, you dumb ditsoon?

LOLOK
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Go to hell and do not pass go, Miss Jealous Recktum.
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
asshole!
The Peeler
2017-03-08 15:53:25 UTC
On Wed, 08 Mar 2017 07:24:20 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Go to hell and do not pass go, Miss Jealous Recktum.
asshole!
Put your shitfillled colostomy bag over your thick psychopathic head, pull
it tight with a string under your neck and never untie it again!
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2017-03-08 15:52:17 UTC
On Wed, 08 Mar 2017 05:51:02 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Nicki Minaj shows us a nice (really nice!) pair of knockers in Paris.
I wouldn't mind living in Paris, where women are totally hawt!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nicki-minajs-bares-her-breast-for-fashion-in-paris-and-shes-not-alone-184251319.html
(Warning: this is definitely NOT for faggots.)
Another ape you've fallen in love with, KKKoloon, you dumb ditsoon?
Too scared to look at it, faggot? You better be! LOL
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Someone knocked out your teeth? Or why can't you laugh properly
anymore? And WHO was it, my most favourite punching bag? WHO??? LOL
--
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."