On 6/20/2017 9:58 AM, Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew
Would that turn you on, faggot?
NewsDemon has a zero-tolerance policy for the following activities,
performing any of them will cause permanent suspension of your posting
ability and possibly your ability to read newsgroups. These activities
include, but are not limited to:
- Accessing our system simultaneously through different IP addresses. We
will issue one warning and then upon the second detection your account will
be terminated without refund.
- Trolling: Harassing or annoying other newsgroup users repeatedly.
- Spamming: Advertising that is not welcome in the group where it was
posted. If you do spam you may be billed for the cleanup costs (at the
discretion of the management) at the rate of $500.00 (US) per hour, plus
any collections and/or attorney's fees incurred in the collection of this
- Flooding: Attempting to take over a newsgroup by flooding it with your
- Copyright Infringement: Posting anything that is not in the public domain
and that you don't own the rights to. This is a serious crime carrying
serious legal consequences!
- Posting Off-Topic: Posting something that does not belong in that
newsgroup, as indicated by its charter or FAQ.
- Posting Illegal Content: Posting anything that is not legal in the United
States or would be considered adult in nature.
- Crossposting: Posting the same article to more than three newsgroups is
prohibited. The article posted must be on-topic for each group.
- Harassment/Cyberstalking: Threatening or provoking confrontation with
another party, causing fear for personal safety. Posting anyone's personal
information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, etc.
without that person's prior consent also falls under this category.