AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM DAVID
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-18 12:29:47 UTC
Seeing my shrink is important to mary dial
Opinions?
mixed nuts
2017-04-18 15:03:02 UTC
tortellini
Jack G
On rye
David

I know.
Jack G
Mixed nuts and Stagger Lee share the same cave.
David
2017-04-19 15:19:39 UTC

provide outstanding nude porn
Jack G
Seeing the Colonel naked would just be funny porn.
Stagger Lee
2017-04-19 17:59:28 UTC
Post by Jack G
Seeing the Colonel naked would just be funny porn.
Keep yer perverted Snohomo gay fantasies to yerself..little Jackie Jackass.

LoLoLoL
Jack G
2017-04-19 18:08:57 UTC

Just his usual faggot rant that drive people away form this thread.
Stagger Lee
2017-04-19 18:13:40 UTC
Post by Jack G
Just his usual faggot rant that drive people away form this thread.
You should pretend to filter me with yer fucked up google again, Snohomo
Jackie.

LoLoLoL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You furst.
Jack G
2017-04-19 23:27:01 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Seeing my shrink is important to mary dial
Opinions?
provide outstanding nude porn
You furst.
This dickhead Stagger Lee does no shit. I live in the PNW
on an island closer to Canada than Seattle and all my emails
go through a Microsoft switching station.
Stagger Lee
2017-04-20 16:18:08 UTC
Post by Jack G
This dickhead Stagger Lee does no shit.
I "know'" yer a pillow biter from a town named
fer faggots, Snohomo Jackie.

LoLoLoL

David
2017-04-20 03:03:40 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Seeing my shrink is important to mary dial
Opinions?
provide outstanding nude porn
You furst.

it showed up on my view screen